BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an authentic vorsteiner diffuser for sale. It is in excellent condition and was purchased brand new. No cracks or scratches at all. Only blemish i could find is some sort of discoloration it seems in the carbon fiber. It came from vorsteiner factory like that and is nothing that you can physically feel on the carbon fiber. Ive taken the best picture i can of it but its very difficult to see in pictures and in person. about a line only 1.5 - 2 inches. It only requires some quality 3M double sided tape to install or glue if desired. No screw or damage to the bumper. prefer a local deal in Los Angeles but will do $720 Shipped or $700 Picked up. Plus 3% paypal fees if used. email me at [email protected]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
This was installed onto your car and then uninstalled? What did Vornsteiner include in the package for install? No hardware? Did they include tape? Anything else?

Thanks.

- avlnch

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This was installed onto your car and then uninstalled? What did Vornsteiner include in the package for install? No hardware? Did they include tape? Anything else?

Thanks.

- avlnch
yes it use to be on my car and no longer is. vorsteiner does not include anything to install. all you need is some double-sided tape (3M recommended) and/or glue if desired.

·
Premium Member
2,217 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Thanks for the good deal Yasha. The diffuser is sweet!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts