Bolt Pattern: 5-120
Weight: 20.0lbs.

Rear
19x10
Offset: 25mm
Backspacing: 6.49"
Bolt Pattern: 5-120
Weight: 22.0lbs.

Tires are 275/35/19 PSS rear, one tire has 85% tread and the other has 65% tread, havent noticed any issues with the tires being a lil off in tread. Front have 235/35/19 PS2s with 65% tread left.

The wheels were powdercoated gloss black back in December by Proformance Industries in New Rochelle, NY. They came out awesome. My front passenger side wheel was off the car and fell on its face scratching up the finish so I will have that wheel refinished in gloss back to match all wheels for the buyer at no extra charge.

This is before refinishing the wheels:

This is with different tires on the front

Cons

-1.5 inch long powdercoat scratch on one of the rear wheels from a shop mounting tires, not that noticeable but can esaioly be covered up with black paint
-.2 inch little chip on the other rear wheel, cant notice unless wheels are off the car

Other than that, the wheels are perfect.

Take them off my hands for 2900 OBO plus shipping, motivated seller, looking to sell fast, but reasonable offers only please!

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump, motivated seller!!! make me an offer, worst I can do is make a counter offer! New wheels are already on there way, I need these gone!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Do they come with the car?

Oh wait the car was being sold as a forktruck vehicle (e.g. without wheels or tyres).

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do they come with the car?

Oh wait the car was being sold as a forktruck vehicle (e.g. without wheels or tyres).
Haha cars not for sale anymore, getting apex wheels amd keeping the car,I love it too much lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
2800 dollars

can be refinished for only an extra 75 per wheel, professionally powdercoated or refinished in any color by Proformance Industries in New Rochelle.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2800 dollars

can be refinished for only an extra 75 per wheel, professionally powdercoated or refinished in any color by Proformance Industries in New Rochelle.
Edit, the shop charges more, im just charging an extra 75 per wheel, rest is coming out of my pocket

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
2600 picked up 2700 shipped anywhere in the contiguous 48
2800 refinished in any color you want plus another 100 for shipping if you're not picking them up.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #19