BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have up for sale an authentic set of 19" BBS LM's for E39. They are the (DBK) Gunmetal versions right from the BBS factory, silver lip with gunmetal centers and red center caps.

They are 19" x 10" rears and 19" x 8.5" fronts. The tires are Toyo sizes 275/30/19 rear and 245/35/19 fronts. These were only on the car for about 500 miles, so the wheels and tires are literally like new.

I paid around $6,250 at my local performance shop for these wheels/tires. I am going to offer these at a steal for $4,750 plus buyer pays for shipping. If I can't get good money for these, I would rather just hold onto them since they are like new and it's a timeless wheel and I can use them as a second set, so please only serious buyers, thanks.

Reason for selling: I recently put on a different set of BBS so these are extra.

PM here if you are interested or comment on this thread.

Wheels are located in Atlanta and I can arrange shipping anywhere in USA but I do not want to ship overseas. Thanks! :biggrin:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2; en-us; Sprint APA9292KT Build/FRF91) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

GLWS G!

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Yum.

Someone is going to give themself a nice xmas gift! :2:

·
Registered
722 Posts
damn it...wish you would be selling these down the line lol...so i can scavenge 1600$ and try to sell my DPEs for 3k

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, I replaced them with BBS LM's DBK (Gunmetal) 19" x 11" rears and 19" x 9.5" fronts...barely fit. :hihi:

Thanks for looking. :byebye:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep no worries I'll post some in the E39 section when I get a few good ones. :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah in those pics above I'm running H&R 10mm rear and 12mm front spacers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
very very nice car, man. what pulls it all together for me is the way it sits. What's your suspension set up? and how in the jesus h did you stuff more under there? I agree with the others.... send pics.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks! I agree, I love the stance on this car...the new setup is tight in there, real tight...I'll get some good pics soon. Thanx :)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I bought a similar set of used BBS LM's from Atlanta M5 a few years ago. It was a great experience and he is great to work with. If he says the wheels and tires are like new, you can trust that they are.

Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
1 - 20 of 59 Posts