BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Quoted from Bimmeforums. These are usually a really good time and are followed by a Bear MTN drive (although I'm not sure if we are going somewhere else this time)

Northeast August 30th Meet!! 10AM - Till moo moo's come home.

Its that time of year again. Its summer and the August meet is going to take place as usual.

Takes place at the usual location in Fort Lee NJ at the Basin. Map is below. It will be the 30th of Aug. Last meet I couldnt bring my car but this time it should not be a problem. We usually go for a nice drive up to bear mountain. This formula has been proven time and time again. BUT this year many has wanted to try a different route. Perhaps a Mahwah park drive. Im down for whatever and we can chose a location on the day of the meet.

There might be a $5 parking fee. It all depends on if someone decides to man the parking booth that day. Usually I drive on by like I didnt see them and they are too lazy to chase me.

There will be food and drinks which are 10 bucks will let you actually taste it. That was the formula at the last meet and it worked out. You are always welcome to bring your own food but we want some too. So if people are willing to bring food, it might be cheaper and better that way too. OR we can drive to the local "spot' for nummies. Whatever works.

·
Registered
8,301 Posts
too early to tell for me...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
3 Participants
525iT_Feen
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing