BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A number of members including EBMCS03 have asked me to post a comparison of these three colours.

So here it is - Auburn on top, Cinnamon in the middle and Gold Brown on the bottom:

:byebye:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
A number of members including EBMCS03 have asked me to post a comparison of these three colours.

So here it is - Auburn on top, Cinnamon in the middle and Gold Brown on the bottom:

:byebye:
i like cinnamon most. auburn is too brown while gold brown is too much red for me. just like the middle.

btw, ashok do you have leather, wood and color examples of the whole bmw individual range?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I used to have a lot of swatches but I've thrown a lot of them away.

Any particular colour you're interested in Michael?

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
My leather choice is Gold Brown - goes better with the Onyx Blue & Light Ash wood. Click here for a picture of this combination:

http://www.bmwm5.com/photo/data/551/10combo2.jpg

:cool2:
if you put the leather in the middle, it looks a bit like the german flag :blink:

anyway, nice combination. how much time did you spend with the selection process? :byebye:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I've looked at a LOT of combinations over the past few months and I really like the one I've settled for. This is a very subjective matter. Some people may hate it and go for Sepang Bronze inside & out instead ??????

I doubt most people spend enough time thinking through the colour choices. If you drive an M5, especially as a daily driver, you need to be 100% happy with the selection you make.

The worst thing is to spend lots of money on a car and be stuck with a colour combination you dislike (or missing options you really want).

·
Registered
369 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
I've looked at a LOT of combinations over the past few months and I really like the one I've settled for. This is a very subjective matter. Some people may hate it and go for Sepang Bronze inside & out instead ??????

I doubt most people spend enough time thinking through the colour choices. If you drive an M5, especially as a daily driver, you need to be 100% happy with the selection you make.

The worst thing is to spend lots of money on a car and be stuck with a colour combination you dislike (or missing options you really want).
you are absolutely right. simply too much money to "throw it away..." or not to be 100% satisfied with your own selection...

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Taipan said:
I like the gold.. and Ashoks choices look to fit pretty well. I wonder what a gold exterior would look like..
You can order Brass Metallic as an exterior colour (paint code FQ95-4472):

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've just had a change of heart, courtesy of Ashok (take a bow) :byee55amg For me its going to be Ruby Black/Golden Brown/Piano.

It will probably make the car as difficult to sell as a stolen Mclaren F1. But hey, you only live once. :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Thanks Ashok Arora! Now I see what you're saying... Cinnamon does look the best... and I think Auburn would be second... I think...

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Here's an Auburn... Not that bad...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts