BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was going to buy a wheel from a guy out in the Kennesaw area, but I losgt the store's webpage and forgot the name and number. I remember I got the name on the forum and after searching for 20-30 minutes I still have had no luck.

Any guesses?

Or just tell me a shop that will give me a good deal.

·
Registered
37 Posts
What kind of wheel?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I will look to see who could offer that wheel in Atl. I saw someone who does refinishing of wheels to day at Global and they seemed to do very nice work ... I will get that name as well if you are interested.You weren't at a discount tire were you???

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
I would try Butler Tire http://www.butlertire.com. I was on a road trip and picked up a chunk of metal in a rear tire and needed an emergency replacement. I don't know what kind of wheels they sell but they stocked Pilot Sports in M5 rear sizes (or got them overnight)! I went to the Marietta store. They were the best caring tire store I've ever been to. The Porsches and Mercedes in the parking lot validated their clientel.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You might be looking for Wheel Source South at 869 Pickens Industrial Dr, Marietta, GA 30062. They were recommended to me by a new track friend at a PCA event recently as a place that would swap and remount my quickly wearing track tires. He said he's used them a lot and has always been happy with the quality of work. You can find them by googling the info above.

Good luck.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Butler Tires!

Best place for wheels or tires in Atlanta is Butler Tires. They have high quality products, excellent service, and work on top end cars. They are now putting Nitrogen gas in the tires to help them run cooler and increase tire life by 20 - 25%. They have 2 - 3 locations around the city.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts