BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday, no real changes in looks, some added LED's at the front under the grills, supposed HD navigation screen, I can't tell any difference to mine.
75mm extra leg room in the rear seats hiha totally unusable, and to the point of the thread...............PRICE.
The new 650I M Sport will be in the UK..................£82K.........??????................ ridiculous.
The point of the thread is this......................What price the new M5?. :dunno:

·
Registered
732 Posts
Yesterday, no real changes in looks, some added LED's at the front under the grills, supposed HD navigation screen, I can't tell any difference to mine.
75mm extra leg room in the rear seats hiha totally unusable, and to the point of the thread...............PRICE.
The new 650I M Sport will be in the UK..................£82K.........??????................ ridiculous.
The point of the thread is this......................What price the new M5?. :dunno:
OBVIOUSLY too much, haha. Wow the F10 and F13 M's are going to be creeping into the Super/Hyper car range, it kind of surprises me that they are getting to that price point.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts