BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wanted to quickly sing the praise of AlexAuto in Norcross (y'all know him on the board as Rated M)
Alex knows his s**t.

Just got my car back and had a laundry list of things done to it. The car runs phenomenal! Even had to call him a second time to thank him. Pulls hard all the way to redline each and every gear.:M5launch:

Seriously, the guy is good. If I drive 35min out to Norcross from downtown Atlanta, you know this shop is the truth.

Wanted to put that out there for my SouthEast folks or for those coming in to town this weekend and need a reliable, honest shop. Prices are good and fair. Better than any other shop I've been too.

New and satisfied customer! Thanks Alex!
:cheers:

*how many more gifs can I put on here to show how awesome this shop is? hehe

ps - his beast is faaaaaaast!:M5launch::M5launch:

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
+1000 ^^^^ Alex is a great guy and runs a very honest business. He's done excellent work to my beast for significantly less than other shops. I wish there were more service shops like his in the world!!:goldcup:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Just wanted to quickly sing the praise of AlexAuto in Norcross (y'all know him on the board as Rated M)
Alex knows his s**t.

Just got my car back and had a laundry list of things done to it. The car runs phenomenal! Even had to call him a second time to thank him. Pulls hard all the way to redline each and every gear.:M5launch:

Seriously, the guy is good. If I drive 35min out to Norcross from downtown Atlanta, you know this shop is the truth.

Wanted to put that out there for my SouthEast folks or for those coming in to town this weekend and need a reliable, honest shop. Prices are good and fair. Better than any other shop I've been too.

New and satisfied customer! Thanks Alex!
:cheers:

*how many more gifs can I put on here to show how awesome this shop is? hehe

ps - his beast is faaaaaaast!:M5launch::M5launch:
Thanks Melvin, your car was officially beastified! Come out to the next meet, I think it's in May. Redrum (Anthony) can tell you more about it.:wroom:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
+1000 ^^^^ Alex is a great guy and runs a very honest business. He's done excellent work to my beast for significantly less than other shops. I wish there were more service shops like his in the world!!:goldcup:
Thanks Anthony, hopefully your M will be completed sometime this year ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Alex Auto is indeed a fair priced, trustworthy shop. It's always good to have an enthusiast to go to when in need of service and upgrades. Very satisfied customer. Thanks again Alex for all your help. Next line of order, Clutch!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Alex, I've added your shop to the map (linked) in my sig. :)

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Thanks guys, I love working on these cars as much as I love driving them :)

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Since I have the Atlanta folks attention: is there any place open now that has oil? Does someone have a quart or two I can buy from them? Did quite a bit of driving today and the "check engine oil" light appeared on the way home. Alex, I knew I should have bought some from you before I left.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Just wanted to chime in and give a BIG thanks to Alex (rated ///M) for bringing my beast outta limp mode and getting her back on the road. It's great to find a mechanic who is honest, fair, and passionate about these cars.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Took the car in for an oil change and some preventative maintenance today. Alex was very cool, honest and did an outstanding job. Well worth the drive. I wouldn't hesitate to take the car back to him. Thanks Alex!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Took the car in for an oil change and some preventative maintenance today. Alex was very cool, honest and did an outstanding job. Well worth the drive. I wouldn't hesitate to take the car back to him. Thanks Alex!:cheers:
Thank you very much for the positive feedback, I truly appreciate you coming out of your way just to come visit me. If there is anything else you need in the future don't hesitate to call and ask for advice or anything else you might need, thank you again!:M5launch:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
7 Participants
rated ///M
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing