BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know any good windows tinters - by that i mean quality product, quality install, knows how to work on a nice car without screwing it up, etc.

I would prefer northwest side, but willing to travel for the right results

thanks!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I use a guy called Nelson and he will come to you. I have been using him for the last 10 years and his prices are great and his work is fantastic. He does all types of high end cars. Call him on 678.207.6676 and mention to him that JITOO referred you to him

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome Jitoo, thanks so much.

Talked to Nelson and got an appointment for next thursday, he sounds like a good guy.

Will definitely send pics when complete =)

Do you have experience with the Suntek Carbon or Carbon XP film?

Both sound pretty bad ***

·
Registered
456 Posts
I have always used SunTek products on all my cars

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Justin,

Sorry for the late reply, but you can also check out Sun Tinting. It's in Alpharetta right off Hembree Road. It's my buddy Brian's shop and he's done all my windows for my cars. He does all the cars at the Jaguar, Audi, and United BMW dealerships. He's here on the board also (member brianpM5). At least get a comparable quote from him to make sure you're getting the best price.

Here's his website...

::: SunTinting.com ::

Let me know how it turns out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
awesome Jitoo, thanks so much.

Talked to Nelson and got an appointment for next thursday, he sounds like a good guy.

Will definitely send pics when complete =)

Do you have experience with the Suntek Carbon or Carbon XP film?

Both sound pretty bad ***
Hey-

Mine will will be here in a couple weeks. I'll be looking for someone local to help me with window tinting as well. Saw this thread figured I'd follow up and see how it went.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Ket me know when u are ready and I will hook u up with a great deal.

Thanks

Jitoo

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
456 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
456 Posts
Guys we just got approved as a 3M Authorized Dealer for Window Tinting. I am offering all members special pricing.

We only use 3M Film which is higher quality then SunTek, Llumar or any other product on the market.

Call me on (Office) 770-777-1815 or (Cell) 770-654-9405 to setup an appointment. We are based in Alpharetta just off GA400 Exit 12<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Anyone work with Huper Optik tints up there?

·
Registered
456 Posts
3M is better

·
Registered
222 Posts
I'm in downtown Atlanta. Does Nelson still tint? Is he willing to come downtown (Centennial Park / CNN area)? Need to get my windows tinted prior to taking a trek down to Florida this coming Sunday.

Thanks!

Also Jintoo, I'd hit you up but I can't make the trip out to Alpharetta at a reasonable hour. :(

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm in downtown Atlanta. Does Nelson still tint? Is he willing to come downtown (Centennial Park / CNN area)? Need to get my windows tinted prior to taking a trek down to Florida this coming Sunday.

Thanks!

Also Jintoo, I'd hit you up but I can't make the trip out to Alpharetta at a reasonable hour. :(
Same boat- midtown.

·
Registered
456 Posts
We work early or late to accommodate people. What time can u make it out to Alpharetta. Also to do it on-site we need a closed well lit area. Tinting can't be done outdoors if you want a professional job.

Let me know and I can get you taken care off

·
Registered
456 Posts
No problem, see you when you get back.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts