BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1421 - 1440 of 2031 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
This week is going to go by slow now. Thanks for putting this together T, big thanks for stepping up and handling it. There is going to be a lot of HP out there on those roads. And I have a little surprise for everyone :)

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

·
Registered
694 Posts
Because you guys always book stuff when the wife has me doing something else! I think she is watching this board...... Lol.

Plus mountain runs are not good on new paint.

I haven't sold it yet, still thinking bout it.

So not to get off topic, but is there going to be a caravan to timmayfest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
I was referred to this thread by another member. I am going to Deal's Gap June 3-7 and am looking for some people to meet up with. Anybody going to be there during the same time frame?

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Man....Is it Saturday yet?!!?!?!

We will be over at Blood Mtn on Saturday Joey. Deals Gap is a blast though!! There will be a few R8 board members up there this weekend though, I am sure you will run into them.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hey guys, my buddy Garfield, that did photos for the track day back in December, wants to join us as well (I am better at videos). If anyone has an open seat to accomodate Garfield so he can do photos let me know as he is going to just meet us at the Publix and ride with someone from there.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Weather is looking spot on with some rain Friday to rinse away some of those rocks. I will try to print out some maps of the route tomorrow. Debating lunch in Dahlonega or Helen. I'm leaning towards extending the run a little and taking 129 to 348 down in to Helen.

Also one of the GTR guys has a friend with a Black Ford GT that he might be bringing out.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Man, this is going to be an epic run, only wish I could go. Hopefully there will be more of the same and bigger magnitude. You go T.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Geez this will be awesome! I just survived end of the month at work... tomorrow getting new tires put on and a clear bra. Bring on the fun!!! Would be awesome if we could find a place to all line up and have a drag race like you see the magazines do. This will be a blast because we will have a variety of cars. Nice work T. I also may have a E9x M3 show up.

1421 - 1440 of 2031 Posts