BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car arrived 1 week ago. The car is just amazing.
This is my car and my freinds CLS55. more pics coming soon.
sorry for the bad quality.:M5thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
AWESOME!!!!!!! I Think Both Cars Are White Right??Very Lovely mashallah ... The M5 looks meaner in my opinion ... More High quality pics please lovelove

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Congrats, I think the E60 M5 in white is quite stunning. If you can post some clearer pics, that would be great. :thumbsup: :cheers:

·
Registered
147 Posts
****.****.****,****,****,****,****,****,****
Finally someone got my favorite color,**** nice.I wish we could have some high res pictures in daylight (your friend's car is welcomed in pictures:1: ).
Still want to see the ///M6 in white...:M5eyes:

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Please post good quality posts, I would like to see the M5 together with the CLS55, also some solo shots on your M5 is welcome :wroom:

·
Registered
69 Posts
concrats!! the car really looks good!!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Looks absolutely splendid in white - congrats :)

·
Registered
623 Posts
concrats, car on the left spoils all picture :hihi: . Of course joking :biggrin: . Beautiful and very rare white colour. Have a nice rides' with your frend.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Excellent! Love both in white! Never been a fan but now definitely convinced a white M5 looks superb...:haha:

·
Registered
147 Posts
beckhammania23 said:
Concrats with you new car!!! i think alpina white is the best color for the BMW M5 :blink:
You got my point:mad: jokin':hihi::haha:
Beck now its your job to find some Alpine White pictures as you do always thanks :1:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thanks guys . i will be posting more high quality pics soon. . i may also be able to scan some pages from the owner's handbook. if there is anything you want me to take pics of just inform me. :)

·
Registered
245 Posts
finally a white car. cant wait to see more pictures. white is the only color ill ever get for my cars. just cant beat it! congrats on the car though, cant wait to bring my home.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I keep saying, if BMW called it Motorsport white instead of Alpina white (and it would be a true statement as white is the base color of all their factory team racing cars), they'd be selling lot more whites... :haha:

·
Registered
714 Posts
Dirim said:
I keep saying, if BMW called it Motorsport white instead of Alpina white (and it would be a true statement as white is the base color of all their factory team racing cars), they'd be selling lot more whites... :haha:
why do you people keep calling it "Alpina" white? :confused2

Alpina is the tuner. Their official color is Alpina Blue. :cool2:

The BMW color is Alpine white. ouich

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Personally, I really LOVE the Alpina White, looks very nice... But isn't it a mess? It gets dirty so fast!!?

·
Registered
245 Posts
MortenDK said:
Personally, I really LOVE the Alpina White, looks very nice... But isn't it a mess? It gets dirty so fast!!?
white is the best color along with silver not to show dirt easily. while black and other darker colors get dirtier faster since they show the tiniest amount of dust on the car IMO.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts