BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of right now, I've own this baby for 5hrs and 30mins and I still can't stop smiling. Upon purchasing this, I was eating, sleeping and even during halftimes and commercials, living in this forum researching info. So I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who's posted informative threads.

Now let the fun begin!:cheers:

Here she is, 2001 black interior, 101k on the clock.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club....

Now you need to start making your mod list....:D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Congrats and welcome to the club....

Now you need to start making your mod list....:D
:santasmile2: is right around the corner, an exhaust system sitting underneath the Christmas tree would be nice... but in all honestly, I think I'm just going to enjoy her the way she is for awhile.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Congrats and welcome! Another Titanium Silver brother! BTW, muffler delete is the best bang for your buck exhaust IMO!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Congrats and welcome! Another Titanium Silver brother! BTW, muffler delete is the best bang for your buck exhaust IMO!
I've seen a video in this forum where a guy replaced the stock cans with some magnaflows and they sounded great, whole thing cost $500 installed... might be the route I go. Not a lot of cabin noise but enough to know it's a V8 outside.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Congrats and welcome.

·
Registered
832 Posts

AND E60 ssk.

I love when people put up their first post after buying an E39 M5. I live vicariously through them everytime. Makes me so happy :wroom:

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
Congrats!

I've seen a video in this forum where a guy replaced the stock cans with some magnaflows and they sounded great, whole thing cost $500 installed... might be the route I go. Not a lot of cabin noise but enough to know it's a V8 outside.
any link to the thread?

·
Registered
2,450 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Reactions: lugnuts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts