BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Iv been reading all the threads in this forum since January, I couldn't join at that time because I got nothing to say to u guys. U guys get so much info that even the son of the BMW owner in Lebanon, an M FANATIC, was surprised about how much I knew about the M5 and its options. This site rules!!! This place has everything I need to know abt any BMW car:M5thumbs:. I haven't got it yet, but I got to take some pics of it in progress. I forced them to finish today. They did, but Couldn't get the number plate on time, so its tomorrow at 9:00am SHARP!! Before my first thoughts abt the car, a little abt me(it wont take long).

I never had an M5, not my family either(except mu 3 cousins who 2 of them are fanatics like i'm beggining to be ;)) we always used to get Range Rover, Mercedes, Range, mercedes, etc... for our lives. So my bros and I made a little change(well not that litle :haha:). My small bro has a Lambo Gallardo, loved it, but not made for the potholes-maker country. my dad might sell it, so ill try to squeeze out every km on my baby till 5000km and RACE IT. My big bro ordered an f430 coming January, that race i cant wait for, and e thinks it will be his for everyday use hiha. And I, whose dad HATES Bimmers, has actually got an M5!!!!

And now my thoughts. Me, the salesman, and my gf walked up to the garage an there I saw the exausts. My jaws literally dropped! I never knew the exausts will look that good and that big in person(it's because from lookin at pics the *** looks big with tiny exausts, but im wrong). Of course, the car looks big in person, I had an sl500 2003 so u get me. But when I sit in the car, it looks so compact, its like sitting in a racecar, I really really loved that. It didn't come with cool seating, because the he-thinks-he-knows-it-all-but-nice salesman didn't order me full leather perf. interior. He's like" its supposed to come w/cool seats". i told him" Iv been tellin u it has to come with full leather, i warned you." So hez gonna do some serious discount in that car :thumbsup:. the son of the owner came and said"so this is your car?" i was like ya and he said"it is the best looking car iv ever seen between the 3 m5z". Its Interlagos blue ext. and silverstone int. Other 2 m5z came w/o my knowledge, my dealer told me ill be the first to drive on the road :mad:, but has no options at all, and the owners couldn't wait at all, and they came from Dubai. So at that time they were downloading some software for the car for security reasons, it wouldn't go above 10km/h unless u download software to it, awesome :hihi:. Next, they took it out to wash it bec it has grease on it. They were already washing a guys M5 and I got frustrated. So the dealer was like"dont worry! your car is next." at that time, i took some pics and a video. my gf went on the driver side and she loved it as much as me!!(she used to think its a big saloon so notin special about it :hihi:) we turned it on, NO sound at all!!really!! but when she pressed it, it's simply and absolutely astonishing melodic sound that is worth hearing in person, not in those 23 vids of m5z i have so far. the lumbar support, the 4MA multi.func. seats, and the whole interior is AMAZING. the seats hold u in a quick way and the seats are comfortable(but not as comfortable as the mercedes to tell u the truth but that dont matter to me anymore (now i prefer a sports car rather than a luxury car). I took the manual and i have it right now, anyone want me to scan it? just ask me and ill do it... the spare tire took most of the space in the trunk :(. the dealer was opening the pocket under the place of the phone in the middle and I was like"hey I didn't know that small pocket there" he suddenly goes like"oh my god! this is the one thing I dont know abt the car :blabla:" after that, i started complainin abt speeding up the process to get it and the son of owner was like"dont worry, we'll try our best, and the maximum time u'll have it is next morning.". The gearbox looks very cute and small, it really looks like a joystick :blabla:. it was suppose to take till Monday, but i worked my way there with mu stubborness hiha(i'll never allow them to just keep it aside and do nothing:nono:, it's here and should be mine right this minute!)

I know, i made it long and maybe boring, but ill try my best to get u guys some awesome pics to use as a background. Also, I promise ill giv u guys my upmost professional opinion abt it(I rented an SL55 AMG for a week, have CL55 AMG w/600hp, but its in Abu Dhabi, Lambo Gallardo, Ferrari 360 in Abu Dhabi for mu friend, etc..) but I know from now it's going to be one of the greatest and most ultimate driving machine in my entire life until the next M power car comes of course :hihi:. and now the pics (sorry, i used my imate jam not a camera, also the car is in grease..).

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
alright ill do it, but its a lot of pages though, so it'll take some time, incl. that ill be driving my m5 god knows how long and im reading it now. thanks guys

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Sounds great - congrats & welcome to the 'club' :thumbsup:

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
Welcome to the board and congratulations on the new ride! :thumbsup: Theres nothing boring in your write up- keep them coming, along with more pics! :flag:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Jad, I enjoyed your post. Sounds like you have a big stable of cars spread over the region. I saw the Lambo at the Geneva Auto Show. Cool but a bit low to the ground for me. Matching the Beast with the F430 will be fantastic. Enjoy your M5.

Jad said:
Hi all! Iv been reading all the threads in this forum since January, I couldn't join at that time because I got nothing to say to u guys. U guys get so much info that even the son of the BMW owner in Lebanon, an M FANATIC, was surprised about how much I knew about the M5 and its options. This site rules!!! This place has everything I need to know abt any BMW car:M5thumbs:. I haven't got it yet, but I got to take some pics of it in progress. I forced them to finish today. They did, but Couldn't get the number plate on time, so its tomorrow at 9:00am SHARP!! Before my first thoughts abt the car, a little abt me(it wont take long).

I never had an M5, not my family either(except mu 3 cousins who 2 of them are fanatics like i'm beggining to be ;)) we always used to get Range Rover, Mercedes, Range, mercedes, etc... for our lives. So my bros and I made a little change(well not that litle :haha:). My small bro has a Lambo Gallardo, loved it, but not made for the potholes-maker country. my dad might sell it, so ill try to squeeze out every km on my baby till 5000km and RACE IT. My big bro ordered an f430 coming January, that race i cant wait for, and e thinks it will be his for everyday use hiha. And I, whose dad HATES Bimmers, has actually got an M5!!!!

And now my thoughts. Me, the salesman, and my gf walked up to the garage an there I saw the exausts. My jaws literally dropped! I never knew the exausts will look that good and that big in person(it's because from lookin at pics the *** looks big with tiny exausts, but im wrong). Of course, the car looks big in person, I had an sl500 2003 so u get me. But when I sit in the car, it looks so compact, its like sitting in a racecar, I really really loved that. It didn't come with cool seating, because the he-thinks-he-knows-it-all-but-nice salesman didn't order me full leather perf. interior. He's like" its supposed to come w/cool seats". i told him" Iv been tellin u it has to come with full leather, i warned you." So hez gonna do some serious discount in that car :thumbsup:. the son of the owner came and said"so this is your car?" i was like ya and he said"it is the best looking car iv ever seen between the 3 m5z". Its Interlagos blue ext. and silverstone int. Other 2 m5z came w/o my knowledge, my dealer told me ill be the first to drive on the road :mad:, but has no options at all, and the owners couldn't wait at all, and they came from Dubai. So at that time they were downloading some software for the car for security reasons, it wouldn't go above 10km/h unless u download software to it, awesome :hihi:. Next, they took it out to wash it bec it has grease on it. They were already washing a guys M5 and I got frustrated. So the dealer was like"dont worry! your car is next." at that time, i took some pics and a video. my gf went on the driver side and she loved it as much as me!!(she used to think its a big saloon so notin special about it :hihi:) we turned it on, NO sound at all!!really!! but when she pressed it, it's simply and absolutely astonishing melodic sound that is worth hearing in person, not in those 23 vids of m5z i have so far. the lumbar support, the 4MA multi.func. seats, and the whole interior is AMAZING. the seats hold u in a quick way and the seats are comfortable(but not as comfortable as the mercedes to tell u the truth but that dont matter to me anymore (now i prefer a sports car rather than a luxury car). I took the manual and i have it right now, anyone want me to scan it? just ask me and ill do it... the spare tire took most of the space in the trunk :(. the dealer was opening the pocket under the place of the phone in the middle and I was like"hey I didn't know that small pocket there" he suddenly goes like"oh my god! this is the one thing I dont know abt the car :blabla:" after that, i started complainin abt speeding up the process to get it and the son of owner was like"dont worry, we'll try our best, and the maximum time u'll have it is next morning.". The gearbox looks very cute and small, it really looks like a joystick :blabla:. it was suppose to take till Monday, but i worked my way there with mu stubborness hiha(i'll never allow them to just keep it aside and do nothing:nono:, it's here and should be mine right this minute!)

I know, i made it long and maybe boring, but ill try my best to get u guys some awesome pics to use as a background. Also, I promise ill giv u guys my upmost professional opinion abt it(I rented an SL55 AMG for a week, have CL55 AMG w/600hp, but its in Abu Dhabi, Lambo Gallardo, Ferrari 360 in Abu Dhabi for mu friend, etc..) but I know from now it's going to be one of the greatest and most ultimate driving machine in my entire life until the next M power car comes of course :hihi:. and now the pics (sorry, i used my imate jam not a camera, also the car is in grease..).

·
Registered
298 Posts
Mabrookeh dude ! u guys adore BMW in Leb, hope for once we can meet up when i get my M6 in a couple of weeks. i`ll smoke ya :noSMG:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Welcome to the M5 club. I have been a fan of BMW's as far as I can remember. When I was a kid growing up in Beirut, our neighbor had a 2002 tii Alpina and 635 CSI. That was all that it took to get me hooked. I have since had a 91 M5 and now a 2002 M5. It is still a thrill to drive even 4 years later. I would never get rid of such a car unless the newer model arrives. So soon I may have the next gen M5. I like these cars far more than the S500 ( which is a great ride, but not a sporty one) and the 911, which has a completely different character. I have spent a lot of time in those two cars as well.

For a perfect experience you drive the M5 every day and keep the F430 for the weekend. Now that would be something.

·
Registered
1 Posts
jad said:
:cheers: Congratulations! A very nice car lovelove and thanx for the details you mentionned... But a CL 55 AMG w/600hp :nono: ??? Anyway have a nice day

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Hope all you guys in Lebanon are ok after what happened last month.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.