BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
I have the ASR CAI for sale if you are interested. Prior to things going bad, the ASR products were top notch. I have the Gen II and CAI in my car and love them, and am selling the CAI for a friend.

·
Registered
2,740 Posts
ASR is in business, If you get a hold of them please ask them to come online to post. The ASR CAI in combo with their 3" exhaust really helps the car breath out some lower end torque. GL

·
Registered
922 Posts
lol, I cant believe ppl still wanna support them...

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Who cares if they are still in business?

Would you really support a company that SCAMMED TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars from two of you peers, and only disassembled their cars, making them worthless, in return?

Would you really support a company that took months (years) to deliver a simple exhaust for a group buy?

Reactions: m3__m5__911

·
Registered
922 Posts
Try HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of dollars... the exhausts, the to TTM5 projects (like 80 grand each), and the 335 turbo upgrades...

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I meant tens of thousands from each (ranger and junky).

I'm sure total scam quantities are well into the hundreds of thousands.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you all

This is why I was asking. I did not know. I read some posts saying bad things then others saying goood. Thanks for saving my money..

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
This is why I was asking. I did not know. I read some posts saying bad things then others saying goood. Thanks for saving my money..
If you want a good intake setup the Dinan Airboxes coupled with the RPI Scoops seem to be a great setup if you want to kill a few grand. The RPI Scoops alone are the best bang for the buck mod you can get.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Who cares if they are still in business?

Would you really support a company that SCAMMED TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars from two of you peers, and only disassembled their cars, making them worthless, in return?

Would you really support a company that took months (years) to deliver a simple exhaust for a group buy?

I really appreciate your post! I had narrowed down my selection of exhaust to ASR & RPI and I was leaning toward ASR because of the deeper sound. But now I have changed my mind, I work to hard to take chances with people who have not respect or honesty.

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
I really appreciate your post! I had narrowed down my selection of exhaust to ASR & RPI and I was leaning toward ASR because of the deeper sound. But now I have changed my mind, I work to hard to take chances with people who have not respect or honesty.
I am glad to hear it! If one by one we can make people aware if ASR's foul practices, eventually the world will spread!

RPI is a great company and their exhausts have proven power gains. I think you will be very happy with their exhaust.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts