BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is our new Gen II exhaust system designed for both the E60 M5 and E63 M6. Our system is made of Dual 3" T304 Stainless from the headers back and is tig welded and assembled in house. Each exhaust system is test fitted before it leaves the facility to ensure factory OEM fitment. The system consists of dual ASR resonators, ASR X-pipe, and ASR mufflers with dual 92mm tips. It not only differs from the Gen I because of piping diameter, but also improved performance and sound quality. We will be offering a group buy of our new Gen II system upon release within the next 2-3 weeks. We will post up close pics of the system within the next 24 hours and video of the E60 M5 version shortly thereafter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orWBy5AL-AQ

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Abid after you showed me the new exhaust system today I was impressed.
The design is great and the system is pure eye candy.
You know I'm in for one. This has out done your last system.

Keep the great components coming my friend.

M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
513 Posts
Thats sweet!!:cheers:

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Interesting.

Honestly, loose the music on the video so that we can focus on the exhaust sound. We already know ASR is cutting edge. The techno music is probably not necessary!

Sounded nice though!:applause:
:cheers:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Very nice system indeed, nothing short of impressive work as usual from ASR. What other modifications does the M6 have in the video? Do you have a video with a vehicle with and without headers?

·
Registered
605 Posts
Sounds great guys! Similar to my Gen I, but better!! Keep up the good work Abid!!
Evan

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
The car on the video does not have headers and it is essentially stock.
I believe he's going nitrous after seeing my M5 results and my plugs after 10K miles on nitrous. Absolutely perfect, why, because it is a perfect system. Accept no substitutes.
I can't wait to hear my car with headers with this exhaust.

Cheers, M5Ranger...Juan

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
I promised myself to ask one specific question everytime a post comes from ASR, so here it goes: When is the TT kit going to be available? :1:

Cheers ///

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Believe you me, I am as insane as others regarding this mod. I want it bad because it will be the homerun we're waiting for!
There are many things in the cooker and developing down the pipeline. You should see the beautiful billet aluminum pieces for the components of the ASR air-intakes. Nothing but quality my friends.
Hell I wish I could help him but its well over my head. I'll stick to working on human bodies.
Hopefully towards the end of the year but I dare not speak for Abid.

Cheers

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm going to try to answer everyone in one post rather than reposting all the answers.

Kwan Our system does not include secondary cats, they have been deleted.

Rab Dog we do not sell the sections seperately, but list price will be $3895 for the complete system. As I stated before, we will be offering a group buy upon release. The discount will be well worth it. Also as an incentive we structure our retail product pricing in a way that, the more product you purchase the better the dicount you recieve. All product purchases from ASR will also include a T304 Stainless ASR Keychain, ASR Decal, ASR liscense plate frame, and ASR Official Race Wear T-Shirt from our new apparel line.

07M5NJ this car is completely stock except for our exhaust system. It is currently recieving our Stage III package which includes, our ASR exhaust system, software flash, and our fully remote operated 150shot nitrous system. We will probably post a video of the same vehicle finished in a couple of days. We will also post videos of our new system with headers shortly thereafter.

6speed we are currently in the development and CAD stages of our TT package. We don't want to give hp figures until we are completed with the tuning end of our R&D. Hopefully, we will be will going into full production runs by fall of this year.

Thanks again for all the positive posts guys, they are all very much appreciated!

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
By complete system you mean x pipe and mufflers ? In that case no sale of mufflers by its own for $3895. Am i correct ?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
By complete system you mean x pipe and mufflers ? In that case no sale of mufflers by its own for $3895. Am i correct ?
Absolutely, our system is sold complete with all three sections including dual stainless resonators, stainless x-pipe, and stainless ASR mufflers with dual 92mm tips. We will not be selling just the mufflers at the present time, although it may be an option in the near future.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Now for the TT kit :hihi:

Will it be a low boost system or will it require low compression pistons? ESS is coming with a supercharger for under $20,000. Will your kit be in that same price range ?

·
Registered
369 Posts
Now for the TT kit :hihi:

Will it be a low boost system or will it require low compression pistons? ESS is coming with a supercharger for under $20,000. Will your kit be in that same price range ?
Now now black M5 you said your car was fast enough, surely you dont want to make it even faster ? hiha

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
Now now black M5 you said your car was fast enough, surely you dont want to make it even faster ? hiha
well umm :rolleyes: you know when your butt gets used to it and the meter shows no excitement. Thats when you think of more.. besides there is nothing wrong with looking around is there :haha:

·
Registered
45 Posts
GEN II

hello everyone...yup thats my m6 in the video and after seeing m5 rangers super clean spark plugs and speaking with Abid I am now one of the faithful. I know its been said over and over here on the boards but its truly amazing the work these guys do. Picking up my new rocket tomorrow and looking forward to becoming one the elite ala M5 ranger with those 11's!!!! one thing to remember is that the engineering in the name is not for show they R&D to make sure your car runs perfect. just wanted to thank everyone at 360forged and ASR for all the work they put in to making our cars run great. M5 Ranger see you at the track lets break those records!!!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts