BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was flipping through the latest evo (119), and lo and behold I see a letter from our moderator Ashok with a picture of his E39 wearing a 520d badge. I like what you've done! Wonder if the owner of the black E39 with the 518i badge Richard Porter mentioned seeing (evo 118) is on this board.

Gustav/Ashok: If you think this should be in a different section, please move - I just posted here because I'm an E39 owner.

·
Registered
4,081 Posts
Just received my copy in the mail yesterday. Props to Ashok! I remember reading that you were going to reply to the article about M badges. Nice to see a reminder of your car again.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Now thats realllly funny! "Ironic that they never stop those who imitate in the other direction" <<--- Very True
Its like insulting all the E39s who imitate all the Ms, by just placing that 520d badge on our M5s :D Nice Article

·
Registered
990 Posts
Great story! Reminds me of the time my Dad put 115hp stickers on the 150hp boat motor, so the boat wouldnt be overpowered. Funny thing, many years later we went to sell it and forgot about it, so the buyer was pissed at first when he came to see the boat!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts