BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just read your March snow storm post, and freeked a little - hadn't read it before (still new) but as it was at the top of the posts since being posted to today; I just went to it thinking it was the result of your signing ceremony in Brussels.

:7:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Thanks Dan - I was a lot more careful coming back from Brussels this time.

The trip was great. Everything's sorted except one small issue regarding the leather colour. Apparently, Gold Brown is not listed for the M5 even through Individual, but the dealer agreed that it should be possible since it's Merino like the rest of the leathers. He's currently waiting for a price.

I even got a good discount but shhh... don't tell anyone :cool:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Opps, that was my fault! I followed the link from another current post (some previous TVR owner saying their M5`s DSC light keeps flashing on all the time) and the link took me to Ashoks broken car! I jumped in feet first without looking at the dates! :confused3 Only realized this afternoon when I read the other newer posts! Sorry mate, talk about bringing up bad memories, now there will be another 3 pages of sorry and thank god you were all allright messages coming thru!
Scoobdoo

1 - 3 of 3 Posts