·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
McLaren SLR

·
Registered
12,865 Posts
Good spot Jim. You can see almost anything in Palm Beach if you spend enough time there. Ferrari club is doing its annual event in 3 weeks at the Breakers, I expect some pretty impressive machinery will be in town that week.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
M5Kid said:
Doesn't do it for me. But thanks for posting the pictures, thats a good find!

Travis
For me neither. It's an ugly car imo, but impressive to see.

·
Registered
109 Posts
MB North America has one or two driving around here in Northern New Jersey. Unfortunately, I didn't have a camera when I spotted it. I think is looks like a caricature of the SL, I don't think it works, although the performance is certainly there.

·
Moderator Emeritus
10,698 Posts
My dealer had a SLR in their special Maybach showroom and gave me a peek. Its wild- kind of like a modern day bat mobile (this one was black/red which helped with the illusion). I am not really a fan of the car, but seeing it in person, even touching it was still exciting. Cool stuff! Can we get the pics back?

B

·
0 Posts
Photos aren't showing. Please repost.

Thanks, Daniel.

PS Tiff Needell has a great piece on the SLR in a recent 5th Gear review. Well worth watching!

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
The benz dealership here in charlotte has two of them...the ford dealership has two gt40's and Ive seen a Carrera Gt in the last month, I think the "supercar" thing is becoming common :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts