:cheers:... Thanks for sharing ...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Sexy Pics Bro! Are those stickers on the seats headrests?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
407 Posts
I like what you did with the trunk deck badge. And I'm glad to see you don't have black wheels on a white car; not going for the whole "storm-trooper" look that is commonly executed.

I can't spot a flaw in your car. However for a better flow I probably would have left the BMW roundels on, but use the black and white scheme. :M5thumbs:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Damn soo clean bro. I parked next to u at santana row in the black e60 m5. We should meet again it was fun!

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Real nice car man, I saw you at the meet but was spending time with my lady, sorry I did not come over and introduce myself.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Love the wheels. :applause:

·
Registered
984 Posts
Nicely modded. White has never looked so good. Looks like you were burning a few cookies. How do you like your Hankooks?

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I can't spot a flaw in your car. However for a better flow I probably would have left the BMW roundels on, but use the black and white scheme. :M5thumbs:
Hehe yeah pondering that all last week and still haven't decided.

Damn soo clean bro. I parked next to u at santana row in the black e60 m5. We should meet again it was fun!
Oh! Sorry we didnt get a chance to talk. I was leeching info from Eloy :biggrin:

Real nice car man, I saw you at the meet but was spending time with my lady, sorry I did not come over and introduce myself.
Haha next time!

Thanks for the comments all!

Nicely modded. White has never looked so good. Looks like you were burning a few cookies. How do you like your Hankooks?

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
your car is M-azing!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Flaw with ipad, can't scroll within a from textfield... :sad1:

Reply to wally.. I like them so far but I think people were complaining that they die off too quick (both perf and life). I am at around 8k miles and still good for me but we will see.

Reactions: WallyM5

·
Registered
564 Posts
Looks fantastic! I love the stance on your car. I'm can't decide what to upgrade next on my beast, full exhaust or wheels & suspension. Totally leaning towards suspension now.

1 - 20 of 98 Posts