BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just purchased the M5 I have been searching for over the last 4 to 5 months!!:grinyes: It is an 08 Space Grey with black interior, SMG,32K miles, and a absolute blast to drive! The beast has the follow options
1. Ventilated seats/Full leather
2. HUD
3. Sat/HD radio
4. Ipod connection
5. Power rear sun shade
6. Heated rear seats
7. Heated steering wheel
8. Wood trim

I will get pic up soon...but love the car! I have one question for the experianced M5 owners...is it normal to find yourself in the garage just lost in thought on how you came to own such a wonderfull machine?

Lurking on this board really helped meavoid the major pitfalls of purchasing an M5 and what to be on the look out for, so thank you guys!:applause:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congrats on the purchase, and welcome! And to answer your question - I find myself day dreaming sometimes while at work, thinking about driving the car. Definitely not good for productivity!

·
Registered
227 Posts
1hotm5- I'm glad you are enjoying your car as much as I am. I have almost the identical car, but mine is an 09. It is an amazing car to drive, and mine is not a queen that sits in the garage. I put some miles on my car.
Anyways, I hope you already replaced the stock muffler for something that matches more with the characteristics of a V10.
Enjoy

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No exhaust yet....but will soon. Looking at RPI....the sound is awesome. The Active Autowerkes sounds great also.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts