BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I have done a search but it didn't yield any results. Occasionally I will get an arrow/triangle on either side of my OBC display pointing inwards. Any ideas as to what this represents? Hopefully I'm not being thick. As I say, it is intermittent. Sometimes when I start the car they are there, other times not.

Cheers
Vin

·
Registered
56 Posts
Those arrows indicate that you have an active check control message (i.e. "washer fluid low" or "check brake lamps"). Press the right instrument cluster button to read it out on the matrix. It would have originally shown when it was first detected, but then surpresses itself and just reminds you there's a message with arrows. The message will also read out again when you shut the key off.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one, thanks matey. It did say my washer fluid was low. I'll refill it tonight.

Ta.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hello

I have done a search but it didn't yield any results. Occasionally I will get an arrow/triangle on either side of my OBC display pointing inwards. Any ideas as to what this represents? Hopefully I'm not being thick. As I say, it is intermittent. Sometimes when I start the car they are there, other times not.

Cheers
Vin
Any idea to check user manual?! ouich;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts