BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Arrival in Monaco

2642 16
Hey guys, just have a question.

I was in London saturday, watched the start, was amazing.

Therefore i decided to go to Monaco on friday to watch the finish. Apparently they are supposed to start arriving at 1800, is this a realistic goal, or are cars likely to arrive much later or earlier? Just trying to get an idea of when to head out, Monaco is a mess usually in summer anyway, and with the grand prix it gets even worse...

Also, is anybody else from here gonna be there?? Might be interesting to meet up with a few people, see if we can get any closer to the cars...
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
72 Posts
My friend and I are both driving down to see the end of the Gumball and the Grand Prix. Driving down from Portsmouth in the UK will take us at least 8 hours but if we leave Caen at 7:15am Friday morning we should get there in time to see them arrive :1:

How much is a beer in Monaco? cherrsagai 75€ ? :haha2:

· Registered
72 Posts
We are driving down in my friends Peugeot 306 Rallye but it's top speed is only 140mph :sad3:

I think we will be sensible and not try to get police attention but we must hurry to get there in time for the Gumball finish! :wroom:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.