BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,223 Posts
I have got those in my 95B M5touring -
I hardly ever use them, they are in my way when I change gears :wroom: but
my 'passenger' is using them sometimes -
-
[email protected]
it is possible to move them out of the way :byebye:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
well I have been looking for a while to replace the ugly Siemens phone thats in the mid console above the hand break, FINALLY :2: I found a double cup holder from Turner Motorsport with the same colour wood as the wood panels I have in the car!!

http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp

cant wait to get rid of that phone - god knows how you use the thing anyway.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jahangeer said:
well I have been looking for a while to replace the ugly Siemens phone thats in the mid console above the hand break, FINALLY :2: I found a double cup holder from Turner Motorsport with the same colour wood as the wood panels I have in the car!!

http://www.bavauto.com/shop.asp

cant wait to get rid of that phone - god knows how you use the thing anyway.
I also have a phone in the same place.
I doesn't work because it is analogue and i was thinking of removing it, but couldn't find something to fill that hole.

Will have a look at those cup holders.

Steve
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
4,273 Posts
hertfordshire1 said:
I also have a phone in the same place.
I doesn't work because it is analogue and i was thinking of removing it, but couldn't find something to fill that hole.

Will have a look at those cup holders.

Steve
"CUP HOLDERS"...."ARM RESTS"...!

Whats going on mate ? You bought a 7 series on quiet. :)

Farrell
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,934 Posts
Cup holders are for me a necessity - as the better half insists on bringing drinks into the car - which is fine - but I get a little nervous, this way I won't especially if the new pooch is sitting up front as it loves to, really weird dog as it loves looking at the wing mirror.

anyway yep, mmm cup holders - get 'em while you can .....lovely cup holders...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
farrell said:
"CUP HOLDERS"...."ARM RESTS"...!

Whats going on mate ? You bought a 7 series on quiet. :)

Farrell
I do like the 7 series.....

I just saw the arm rests and hadn't seen them on any M5 before.
Doing lots of motorway miles as I do, thought that they would be quite comfy.

Cup holders, well anything really that can fill the hole left by taking the telephone out.

Maybe i could buy a load of m5 badges and tip them in the hole.
No, wait, can't do that, they're in short supply since you've been buying them all up!!

Steve
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top