BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Galvanized "Gittergalvanik" interior trim set.

Has some minor scratching on the center console, yet it's not very obvious. Unfortunately this set comes without a MID piece or either of the knobs.
Other than that, the trim is pretty much fine, all of the holders are in place. Don't really know what else to add.

Given that the trim is a bit of an odd duck, I'll ask a $200 shipped for it.

Pictures:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ok got the full set in the end. Our man Sriufke forgot to put the gear shift trim in the first package but sent it separately at his own cost. It's looks great in and is exactly as described. Thanks mate.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Appears the the pictures went awol lol.

Anyways, selling off the trim sets, since I need to funds for my money pits haha!

Galvanized "Gittergalvanik" interior trim set.
Has some minor scratching on the center console, yet it's not very obvious. Unfortunately this set comes without a MID piece or either of the knobs.
Other than that, the trim is pretty much fine, all of the holders are in place. Don't really know what else to add.
Given that the trim is a bit of an odd duck, I'll ask a $200 shipped for it.
Down to $160 shipped.

The Arizona "Sun" or "gelb" or "look at dat interior trim bruhhh"
Bring some of that "all American" sun into you interior. Thing's rare, would've installed in mine, but it'd look odd as hell in my bright as is interior.
Cracks here and there, comes with a manual shift knob. There's a nasty clear-coat crack running along the length of the center console. also, a small puncture wound on the pass side dash trim.
And again....some clear coat cracks on the door pieces.
Down to $320 shipped, OBO.

"Matt Chrom" interior trim set.

A couple of imperfections on the glove-box trim and a small blemish on the headunit cover. No shift knob though.
Other than that, it's in good condition. All the holders are in place.
Asking $180 shipped.
Down to $125 shipped.

41 - 60 of 89 Posts