BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Updated: 9/25/19

For sale's an Individual Arizona Sun trim set. With shift knob and MID cover. TPMS button hole is an option. The trim has a few clear coat cracks which is usual after years baking in the sun. The shifter knob has brand new leather around the wood trim piece.
Mounting points are all intact.
Price's $210 shipped.
More detailed pictures upon request, didn't want to flood the thread.

Contact me either Here on the forums or via email: [email protected]
Other trim sets like Piano black, Technical graphite (Cubic) and lifestyle (Gittergalvanik) will be available soon.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Graphite trim's still available.

Ard, I'm shipping from Europe.

Interior trim #2:
High polished, Cubic "Grau" trim.
There's some visible scratching on the very end of Pass/Rear door trim piece, and a small blemish on the Front/Pass door trim Piece. Other that that, the trim is fine. I'd rate it at 8/10.
Manual shift knob is included, also there's a cut out for a TMPS button.
Price: $180 Shipped.

Detailed pictures of each piece is upon request.

For further details contact me either here on the board, or via email: [email protected].

Pic:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi, am interested in the cubic full set. Concerned that it's coming from Europe though given the history in this board.
@ard - you have any concerns ??

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Willing to just sell the cd trim and shifter trim for the cubic?
Nah, I won't disassemble a set. And unfortunately I don't have any spare pieces laying around...yet......
But..If I happen to, will let you know about them.

Hi, am interested in the cubic full set. Concerned that it's coming from Europe though given the history in this board.

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> @ard <!-- END TEMPLATE: dbtech_usertag_mention --> - you have any concerns ??
RazzleDazzle, you're right to be cautious given the todays' circumstances. But.... I've got 30+ pages of feedbacks on my "Euro center console Armrests" thread.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
@ard - you have any concerns ??
None. We spoke in PM, this is totally unrelated to the nonesense with another seller. Sriufke has a long history here with other items

In hindsight I prolly shouldnt have asked for clarification- its just that overseas shipping is slow and can be a PITA.

:)

·
Registered
77 Posts
None. We spoke in PM, this is totally unrelated to the nonesense with another seller. Sriufke has a long history here with other items

In hindsight I prolly shouldnt have asked for clarification- its just that overseas shipping is slow and can be a PITA.

:)
No worries, thanks for the reply. I followed the other thread and am glad you guys keep an eye out.

·
Registered
77 Posts
It's taken me until now to realise I can't reply to PMs - the marks on the rear door pieces looks big? Or am I seeing a bad reflection ?

RD

·
Registered
532 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It's taken me until now to realise I can't reply to PMs - the marks on the rear door pieces looks big? Or am I seeing a bad reflection ?

RD
That happens, haha!

I've sent you a PM with pictures and circled-out visible imperfections on them. If you can't reply to PMs', there's my email on the 1st post, for an easier correspondence.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts