BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so moving from California to Arizona (Gilbert until the house is built in Chandler).

Looking for advice on what dealer or service shop to use for my warranty services and other items.

Looking for recommendations!

Thanks and see ya in the desert!

SCORPIO

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I live in Tucson, but I have a few friends who take their M3s to BMW North Scottsdale and are satisfied.

Howler, who is on this board also takes his M5 there and has told me he is satisfied although he hasn't needed much of their service thus far.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to Arizona! Which one you was going from tucson to phoenix on Wednesday? Anyway, I live out here. The two main places are bmw north scottsdale (101 and scottsdale road) and Chapman BMW on Mcdowell. I have had many many complaints with Chapman BMW. You can search "Chapman BMW" on this board. I have written complaints. I have gone there in the past. I have talked with other board members, and they all prefer BMW north scottsdale. It will be a little longer drive for you, but probably worth it.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wake Champ said:
Welcome to Arizona! Which one you was going from tucson to phoenix on Wednesday? Anyway, I live out here. The two main places are bmw north scottsdale (101 and scottsdale road) and Chapman BMW on Mcdowell. I have had many many complaints with Chapman BMW. You can search "Chapman BMW" on this board. I have written complaints. I have gone there in the past. I have talked with other board members, and they all prefer BMW north scottsdale. It will be a little longer drive for you, but probably worth it.
That's great! Thanks for the tips! This board rocks!

One of my clients is right there, so it will be easy for me to deal with North Scottsdale - drop it off in the morning, go to work, pick it up in the evening!

Wasn't me traveling between Tucson and Phoenix. I am still in the process of moving.

Hope to see you out on the roads! I'm in a Sterling Grey 2003 M5 - it will have California plates for a little while...

SCORPIO

·
Registered
31 Posts
You might want to ask for Stacey Moore or Eric Raisen at BMW North Scottsdale.

I'm still driving my Audi in search of a 2003 M5. But in preparation for my M5, I asked Jason my service manager at Audi North Scottsdale - who I highly recommend to anyone in AZ driving an Audi - for a BMW service manager recommendation. Hi strongly recommended Stacey or Eric.

Just my $.02

Welcome to the Desert.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
I have taken my VW to Chapman (combined VW and BMW dealer), and I was less than thrilled. Car came back poorly aligned, and they wouldnt help me deal with a tranny issue. My bud got his E36 serviced at BMW North Scottsdale, and they have been nothing but top notch. My vote goes to BMW North Scottsdale.
:cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts