BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please do excuse me for being totally "not in tune" with the rst of the world, but i have never relaly been able to keep up with the Gumball's for obvious reason....

So here I am on my PC right now, and what do I see on TV? A program about the Gumball 3000.

Anyways.... just wondering if the guy ( alex ) and the girl in the M5 impersonating Canadian Police are on this board?

If so.. then great work guys.... french police let you off easy! hahahahahahaaha

B

·
0 Posts
Ahmed said:
Please do excuse me for being totally "not in tune" with the rst of the world, but i have never relaly been able to keep up with the Gumball's for obvious reason....

So here I am on my PC right now, and what do I see on TV? A program about the Gumball 3000.

Anyways.... just wondering if the guy ( alex ) and the girl in the M5 impersonating Canadian Police are on this board?

If so.. then great work guys.... french police let you off easy! hahahahahahaaha
The driver's name is Roy, and he has posted within the Gumball 3000 section of this website.

Cheers, Daniel.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts