BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been searching around on Google and on M5Board for a silicone hose kit that we can use for our M5 E60 radiator cooling system but I cannot seem to find any results, all the results that I find are mainly for the M5 E39.

Does such product like that exist?

(Picture is for attention/reference)

·
Registered
152 Posts
following, coolant system service will be part of this year's winter activities.....and I'm always up for upgraded parts.

·
Registered
401 Posts
dude, why.... stock ones are damn amazing. comes off so easily, goes in with a nice click, doesn't leak a drop. put a dab of silicone oil on the o-ring if you're having tough time putting it in, it should go in very smoothly without much effort. if my car came stock with silicone hoses, i'd pay good money to convert it to the o-ring hoses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
dude, why.... stock ones are damn amazing. comes off so easily, goes in with a nice click, doesn't leak a drop. put a dab of silicone oil on the o-ring if you're having tough time putting it in, it should go in very smoothly without much effort. if my car came stock with silicone hoses, i'd pay good money to convert it to the o-ring hoses.
Because I live in a hot climate and since I drive often, rubber wears down a lot more than living in a cooler climate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts