5,171 Posts
That does explain a lot..

all the best
adam

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
I think this post on their board sums it up well:

"It's good to see that the global perception of Americans as ignorant, xenophobic ****wits isn't being reinforced here."

Four more years!! ??????

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ashok Arora said:
I think this post on their board sums it up well:

"It's good to see that the global perception of Americans as ignorant, xenophobic ****wits isn't being reinforced here."

Four more years!! ??????

No wonder Bush won :3: ( ;) )

Niclas

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
No, Gustav, not really...

I browsed through, and noticed that all the respondents were from NC, SC, TN, TX, FL, KS, MO. There was ONE from CA, but he was from Fresno, which is almost like TN, so he doesn't count. It's sad that their opinions get out onto the public airwaves. Too bad they can't have an internet of their own...

"Hey Al Gore, can you invent an internet for rednex? Call it "Rednet" or sup'm like that thar"

I thought about this a while back. I think it would be an interesting study to pick several different auto forums and do the demographics for the people on the boards. Then map them out on digital maps. I think the results would be very interesting.

I think I could even get a Gov't grant to study it :hihi:

·
Registered
258 Posts
Unbelievable responses on that board. Very sad to read.

Flintstones response was funny:

"With the exception of a few people on here who get the point the rest of the posts on this thread are proof positive of what happens when cousins marry."

And "rednet", hahaha, too funny!

·
Registered
49,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hmmm Thanks. Good to hear :byebye:

M-Fünf said:
No, Gustav, not really...

I browsed through, and noticed that all the respondents were from NC, SC, TN, TX, FL, KS, MO.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm embarrassed! It's unfortunate that most of the world views Americans as being ignorant rednecks. After all, George W. Bush is our President and most probably think the apple doesn't fall far from the tree :sad3: Lemme shut up before I start bashing the hell out of Bush!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wow, never have I been alienated so quickly and bluntly...Being a Texan and a republican and a fan of the straight-line potential of the F-Bodies, yet getting smeared by random people...Good job guys, because it certainly doesn't go both ways... hmmm

1 - 18 of 18 Posts