BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over 300 car turnout before. Going to be a big meet. Being set up by an M5 owner @beastmode_m5 on instagram and @supercars93
and myself @enthusiastdetails

Going to be a big one !! bring your M5's. I have about 5 M5's that I've personally detailed showing up plus a few M3's and many more. Have been working on a lot of ///M's. Way too many GTR's will be there. I know the M guys are not very fond of them but we'll see more M's then anything else.
IN New York Queens
When: April 27th starts at 11:30 AM
Few pictures of the small meets we have there.
Usually a big supercar turnout. maybe we can all head out for a drive after.

Atlantis blue M3 is one of my customers sitting on custom D2forged wheels.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Adding to my calendar!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
+1

Maybe head over to Captree early then to Roosevelt Field. Sounds like a nice BMW M day!

Brad
Haha, sounds good. cannot wait. should be a fun one. There will be M's, AMG's, Audi's, GTR's, Ferrari's. You name it. Everyone shows up. Maybe we can all go for a cruise after.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ill be there, but its gonna be pretty annoying... dont think i get my new wheels til after then... thx for putting the meetup here!
Just come and have fun at the meets. Talk some cars. I'll be showcasing some of the cars I've detailed there.. Should be fun.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
oh ill be there for sure...
Nice bro !! If you went her detailed before the meet let me know. I do detailing and I will be the only sponsor at the meet ! :)
Your car could be one of the cars near the tent if you're interested.
M3, M5, s4 and a GTR will be around my booth maybe a couple amg's plus my friends meisterschaft M6 2008 alpine white as well

·
Registered
465 Posts
ill consider man... i do it all myself wash, wax, claybar... altho i was thinking of doing a paint correction... we'll see

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ill consider man... i do it all myself wash, wax, claybar... altho i was thinking of doing a paint correction... we'll see
Let me know brother. I do it all. Also feel free to text me if you need any suggestions on waxes or new products. There's some good ones out. (646) 470-9343

·
Registered
465 Posts
Let me know brother. I do it all. Also feel free to text me if you need any suggestions on waxes or new products. There's some good ones out. (646) 470-9343
alright cool beans... thx for the heads up... we'll def talk at roosevelt field... i wont be making it to white plains tonight, too much of a hassle to worry about running home getting car hopefully not getting caught in traffic and hopefully not destroying my car in the process due to all the damn potholes

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
alright cool beans... thx for the heads up... we'll def talk at roosevelt field... i wont be making it to white plains tonight, too much of a hassle to worry about running home getting car hopefully not getting caught in traffic and hopefully not destroying my car in the process due to all the damn potholes
Understandable, no problem I'll see you April 27th. Keep in touch ! Enjoy the monster

·
Registered
326 Posts
Meet

Wow I live in bellerose, I will def. be there. The mall isn't far from me. Thanks

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
Can you provide more details about the meet?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Can you provide more details about the meet?
Hosted by an M5 owner in queens. Lots of exotics expected to come. Tons of M's.

Starts at 11:30 AM on Sunday April 27th and is expected to End around 2PM

Look for me. Ill be showcasing my most recent work on the M5 above.

Thank You
Enthusiast Details

1 - 20 of 47 Posts