BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
I believe you have to purchase the extended warranty while the original warranty is still in effect. BMWNA should be able to answer that question, shoot them a quick e-mail or call the toll free number. Good luck:flag:

·
Registered
1,047 Posts
You cannot buy a BMW extended warranty if your car does not have any BMW warranty left.

I think you guys can get non BMW coverage, many board members have done that.

- Kin

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just ordered a 4 year / unlimited mileage warranty from aaautowarranty.com for $2225 with no deductible for my 2000 M5. I have not had to make a claim yet but the backing company, Great Lakes Warranty Corporation has been in business since 1994 and is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
__C__ said:
I just ordered a 4 year / unlimited mileage warranty from aaautowarranty.com for $2225 with no deductible for my 2000 M5. I have not had to make a claim yet but the backing company, Great Lakes Warranty Corporation has been in business since 1994 and is a member of the Better Business Bureau.
You were able to purchase an extended warranty while out of the existing factory warranty??? are you currently under the CPO warranty from BMW???

·
Registered
837 Posts
I once purchased an extended warranty through my credit union, about two years ago for Z06, and it was a pretty good deal, I bet theres something out there. Josh

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.