BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About to make this purchase and wanted to make sure it looked somewhat good. Thank you

·
Registered
431 Posts
It has had all the important recalls done: vanos oil line and smg pump, steering sensor, and updated programming. The rest is normal maintenance, expect the repairs at 4076 and 5478 miles. They look like they minor complaints and were fixed long ago so not too worry.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
About to make this purchase and wanted to make sure it looked somewhat good. Thank you

How Did you obtain this servce record? I bought a used M5 and the dealer denied me this info, I could just barely see it on the screen, but he would NOT print it for me.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Some dealers are more honest/forthright than others. My selling dealer in NH gave me one no problem. And my service dealer here in NY gave me one the other day when I asked them.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I had no problem getting it either. I didn't ask for a copy, but the service advisor printed out a copy and he and I went over the service record line by line.

·
Registered
431 Posts
I had no problem getting it either. I didn't ask for a copy, but the service advisor printed out a copy and he and I went over the service record line by line.

I got to see it, but could not take it with me.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
How Did you obtain this servce record? I bought a used M5 and the dealer denied me this info, I could just barely see it on the screen, but he would NOT print it for me.
Did you go to a BMW dealer and they denied you? Non-BMW dealers wouldn't have access to this kind of info.

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i just walked in and said " im about to buy this car here is the Last 7 of the vin please give me the service info" and he said okay. sent one to my email and printed the other. i said thank you and i left.

I get the vehicle tomorrow lets see how it turns out.

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Banned
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Aaaahhh i know it does. The vehicle that I brought back had everything. It was beautiful buy so many problems.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts