BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering buying an Eisenmann Race/Sport or Meisterschaft exhaust this coming season but I would like to hear it in person first. If any fellow enthusiast in the area has it and is willing to demo I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
725 Posts
I am in downtown Chicago and I have an eisenmann. I'm taking my car out of storage some time in March, if you're ever in the area, let me know.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the offer. I'm pretty sure I will head your way at some point during the season or may even finally make it to Autobahn this year. I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Magnaflow two-piece on my M6. I am in SE Michigan, If you're curious about that at all.

Originally, I had planned on one of the two aforementioned systems, but I actually like the Magnaflow. It's subtle, no drone, but once the throttle bodies open up and the revs climb, it screams.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am in downtown Chicago and I have an eisenmann. I'm taking my car out of storage some time in March, if you're ever in the area, let me know.
JRMint03. I just signed up for the 1/2 mile Chicago shootout in Monee on June 21. If I don't have the exhaust by then we could meet that weekend. Better yet, join me at the shootout :) I was there last year and alhtough I generally don't enjoy straight line racing it is actually a pretty cool event with a lot of interesting cars of all makes and model years.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have the Magnaflow two-piece on my M6. I am in SE Michigan, If you're curious about that at all.

Originally, I had planned on one of the two aforementioned systems, but I actually like the Magnaflow. It's subtle, no drone, but once the throttle bodies open up and the revs climb, it screams.
That would be great. I would like to hear the Magnaflow. Do you drive you car now or is it still in storage like mine?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
Detroit.Farher
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing