BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a new OEM cylinderhead gasket for Bank 2 they are willing to sell?
Part no 11127833734, stock thickness.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello, may I ask you how much time have you been waiting for the head gasket? I'm after one too but seems unavailable everywhere.

Regards

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Me too,, bmw say leader time is 1st of may .
Bank 1 is available,,bank 2 is ETA

Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
On the dealer they told us that, but I asked BMW Classic and their answer was that "I can´t give a delivery date at the moment" and that it's being checked if the gasket can be remanufactured, which can take quite some time. Hope the dealer is right, and not BMW Classic...

Regards

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
Probably Elring, price guess would be 60-90 (USD) based on what I see searching around for them (no one has those in stock either...)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello guys, i am also searching for the head gasket for bank 5-8. (11 12 7833734)
We are working on the heads now, but the project stagnates because of delivery problems on the cylinder head gaskets.
Gasket 11 12 7833733 is already delivered, but we need both gaskets ofcourse.
@Blue Thunder, do you received your gasket already? And where did you get it from?

Kind regards from Holland,

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hello guys, i am also searching for the head gasket for bank 5-8. (11 12 7833734)
We are working on the heads now, but the project stagnates because of delivery problems on the cylinder head gaskets.
Gasket 11 12 7833733 is already delivered, but we need both gaskets ofcourse.
@Blue Thunder, do you received your gasket already? And where did you get it from?

I ask dealer here in qatar ,,They say it will be available in Germany by the end of September.
Who knows it might more than that .
Also aftermarket ones not available.
Now both not available left and right .

Thanks .

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ask dealer here in qatar ,,They say it will be available in Germany by the end of September.
Who knows it might more than that .
Also aftermarket ones not available.
Now both not available left and right .

Thanks .
Oke thats not the message i was hoping for.
The dealer here in Holland told me that no delivery time can actually mentioned for the requested part.
So, it's look like i have to be patient.

Kind regards,

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Well a few weeks ago I was looking at my parts stash - being annoyed by the missing gasket.

Decided - yet again - to check on Ebay. New listing from Germany!!!! New old stock, both gaskets, sold by a private party. I immediately tried buying it, no go, would only ship within Germany.

So I quickly contacted a friend in Germany and told him he was going to buy some headgaskets.

He did and shipped them to me :)

Reactions: gsfent
1 - 10 of 10 Posts