BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Anyone up for a Scandinavian spring meet ?

1247 Views 9 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  msport
Hi

Is anyone up for at Scandinavian (Öresund) meet maybe sometime in april, i can arrange somthing, i have somthing like this in minde. Meet arround 10 and talk a litle get some coffe and drive a litle, get lunch and maybe some activitys with and without M5´s later.

Alle are ofcourse wellcome up to you how long you want to drive, just give me an ideer if your are interested or not.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
173 Posts
I am interested, but I have a little problem. I lost my driving licence (Tuesday 1st March). Don´t know for how long actually. Will find out soon.

Started accelerating in front of the cops. Didn´nt see them until it was too late. Drove 91km/h (accelerating). It was a 50km/h way, but it looked like 70 or 90 km/h with two lines. I hit the pedal full throttle when I saw 2 friends in each car from my work in the other file. Just wanted to pass them fast exactly as the police was ahead of me with a laser/radar detector. I drove legal before it happened.

Feel really unlucky because I drove off the highway with the other car & demolished it on Thursday morning the 24th of Februari.I didn´t get hurt. Snow on the highway/motorway from nowhere & a lot of it, that was on the road, by the wind & only in that place. There was two other cars involved in a accident after me in the same place & one of them hit my car in the rear. When my car was off the road, exactly when I talked to the cops on the mobile phone.

M5 vs POLICE 0-1 this time. :M5launch: :nono: :sad1:

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
DejaVu said:
I am interested, but I have a little problem. I lost my driving licence (Tuesday 1st March). Don´t know for how long actually. Will find out soon.

Started accelerating in front of the cops. Didn´nt see them until it was too late. Drove 91km/h (accelerating). It was a 50km/h way, but it looked like 70 or 90 km/h with two lines. I hit the pedal full throttle when I saw 2 friends in each car from my work in the other file. Just wanted to pass them fast exactly as the police was ahead of me with a laser/radar detector. I drove legal before it happened.

Feel really unlucky because I drove off the highway with the other car & demolished it on Thursday morning the 24th of Februari.I didn´t get hurt. Snow on the highway/motorway from nowhere & a lot of it, that was on the road, by the wind & only in that place. There was two other cars involved in a accident after me in the same place & one of them hit my car in the rear. When my car was off the road, exactly when I talked to the cops on the mobile phone.

M5 vs POLICE 0-1 this time. :M5launch: :nono: :sad1:
Very sorry to hear i will say 3 month, i lost mine on a totaly empty fre way, well almost empty, 154 km/t and 3 month wen i first moved to sweden two years ago. road severel crying letters as my wife refere, to the police about my need for my car and licence in line of work, might get fired ect. and got it back i 1 month :crying:

realy hope you get it back soon.

· Registered
144 Posts
One of my friends drove 190 km/h when the police came up behind him and showed him to slow down. That was a week ago on a 90 km/h-way. He will get his drivinglicence back in 6 months. And the prossecutor will tell him how much he have to pay, at least EUR 220. The bad thing is that he has lost his driving licence before, 120 km/h on a 70 km/h-road. He is a truckdriver so his job is in big danger!

· Registered
144 Posts
msport said:
Hi

Is anyone up for at Scandinavian (Öresund) meet maybe sometime in april, i can arrange somthing, i have somthing like this in minde. Meet arround 10 and talk a litle get some coffe and drive a litle, get lunch and maybe some activitys with and without M5´s later.

Alle are ofcourse wellcome up to you how long you want to drive, just give me an ideer if your are interested or not.
Do you have a date for the meeting?

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just wanted to hear if there was interest for it. so i willw find a date and at small agenda with some activities

· Registered
173 Posts

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes i will do that allso, i have direct conections to alle the scandinavian clubs, so i will think we could be a reasoble amount of cars.

· Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi every one

It will be April 17th and the idear is a tour de Öresund, with bouth culturel and other stuff to do - i get bak with invitation very soon

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.