BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I have a 00 M5 with 75,000miles on the clock, carbon black with Dinan exhaust. Perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. Upgraded dvd nav with wide screen. Bluetooth with a cradle for motorola v600 phone included. Interior is black and wood trim on the dash. Let me know.

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mishkinm5 said:
I have a 00 M5 with 75,000miles on the clock, carbon black with Dinan exhaust. Perfect mechanical and cosmetic condition. Upgraded dvd nav with wide screen. Bluetooth with a cradle for motorola v600 phone included. Interior is black and wood trim on the dash. Let me know.

Mike
MIke, Are you the original owner? Any accidents? Do you have records for the cars services? Can you email me some images of the car? How much are you aksing for the car?
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a 2000 Carbon Black w/ Sport Trim at 60,000 miles! Newer Nitto tires,two new Vanos units.
Looking to sell due to tired of shifting but, very fun car.
George

lindenTT said:
MIke, Are you the original owner? Any accidents? Do you have records for the cars services? Can you email me some images of the car? How much are you aksing for the car?
Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
67 Posts
I have a 2000 Avus Blue m5 that is posted here on April 30. Avus Blue is a stunning color but I'm not sure if it's the color you are looking for.

Rick

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a CPO 2001 M5 in black with tan interior and 52,000 miles. I am asking $45,900. Please let me know if you are interested. I also sent you an e-mail but it had pictures included so not sure if hotmail will accept.

For pictures and more info go to http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail.jsp?tracktype=usedcc&searchType=21&paId=170324484&pageNumber=0&numResultsPerPage=50&largeNumResultsPerPage=0&sortorder=descending&sortfield=PRICE+descending&certifiedOnly=false&recnum=3&leadExists=true&criteria=K-%7CE-%7CM-_5_%7CD-_48_%7CN-N%7CR-30%7CI-1%7CP-PRICE+descending%7CQ-descending%7CZ-92103&aff=national

or e-mail / call me at [email protected] or 619-890-1608 if you are interested.

Thanks,

Miles

lindenTT said:
I am looking for a 2000 - 2001 M5. If anyone is selling one please email me or PM me. Email, [email protected]. Preferably a Lemans blue or black car. Thanks again, this board is fantastic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts