BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
No - but i've always liked that interior combo. Brakes look upgraded and you've got M Audio subs with that one - nice! Check to see if it has the hands-free bluetooth too - a lot of the last production month '03's had it.

Good luck Cab! :)

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No - but i've always liked that interior combo. Brakes look upgraded and you've got M Audio subs with that one - nice! Check to see if it has the hands-free bluetooth too - a lot of the last production month '03's had it.

Good luck Cab! :)
It is my favorite of the sport interior combos. I'm just not looking to fly to North Carolina on a chance if I don't have to!

·
Registered
719 Posts
I was looking for a weekend M3 vert, this dealer listed one on autotrader.com, I took a ride up to Hickory which is about an hour or so from Charlotte. Needless to say the car was sold and had been sold for several months. I feel this dealer keeps car listed on autotrader.com to keep activity up and once you call about a certain car that is no longer available, they will try and talk you into another car. They tried to talk me into a 325i vert, which I was only interested in the M3.

My point is....call first to make sure the car is available.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking for a weekend M3 vert, this dealer listed one on autotrader.com, I took a ride up to Hickory which is about an hour or so from Charlotte. Needless to say the car was sold and had been sold for several months. I feel this dealer keeps car listed on autotrader.com to keep activity up and once you call about a certain car that is no longer available, they will try and talk you into another car. They tried to talk me into a 325i vert, which I was only interested in the M3.

My point is....call first to make sure the car is available.
Thanks for the heads-up!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
My experience is similar to CMBeamerM5 with these guys. Saw a nice red M5 there, but by the time I called about it, it had sold. 6, yes, SIX months later it was still on the web site, so I thought, hey, maybe it got traded back in? I emailed, and he said it was sold. I asked what was up with him keeping these sold cars on his web site, and he said that it generates traffic. No argument there, but I find it a bit annoying. All the more reason to call or email before driving up to see a car.

HTH,
Michael

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My experience is similar to CMBeamerM5 with these guys. Saw a nice red M5 there, but by the time I called about it, it had sold. 6, yes, SIX months later it was still on the web site, so I thought, hey, maybe it got traded back in? I emailed, and he said it was sold. I asked what was up with him keeping these sold cars on his web site, and he said that it generates traffic. No argument there, but I find it a bit annoying. All the more reason to call or email before driving up to see a car.

HTH,
Michael
Nice - I'm actually seeing the same thing here locally. A car I drove last week is now sold, but several days later it's still up...of course, SIX MONTHS is pretty extreme and probably speaks to their overall business practices as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
cab
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing