BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love my Dinan setup but its not as loud as I'd like. Even the wife said she thinks the car should be louder :eek7:

So, I've been thinking of a couple options. I have a used corsa exhaust sitting in storage that I've never used and thought it would be nice to pickup an aftermarket section 2 and install the Corsa. My question to everyone is, are there any section 2 systems that a Corsa section 3 will fit?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yeah it'll fit. Just delete the resonators (section 2) and pair it withe the corsa mufflers. It'll be loud

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
DinanS2+ e60m5 6MT, s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,264 Posts
Love my Dinan setup but its not as loud as I'd like. Even the wife said she thinks the car should be louder :eek7:

So, I've been thinking of a couple options. I have a used corsa exhaust sitting in storage that I've never used and thought it would be nice to pickup an aftermarket section 2 and install the Corsa. My question to everyone is, are there any section 2 systems that a Corsa section 3 will fit?
Justin,

Mike (Edenhurst) is running that set up -- sounds sick! He's got a custom section 2. I just heard it again last night.

Hope you're well!

:cheers:

Reactions: Edenhurst

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So it sounds like you guys are saying I should just have a custom one made which is fine since i know a guy that does amazing work but of course if I could find a bolt on application that would be preferred.

Woody - hey buddy all is well over here just been busy and haven't been on the forum lately. We need to meet and have that beer...or two....or.....

Reactions: Fiftytwoeighty

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I ran into the same problem. I was looking at changing my section three of my RPi GT setup to Eisenmann race mufflers but the RPi section two pipes aren't long enough to meet the Eisenmann mufflers so I would have add some additional piping.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh my that sounds mean:applause:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts