BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
I know a couple of E9X M3 guys in the film are on M3Post.

Reactions: Kazakh015

·
Registered
13,461 Posts
Nice and simple well put together video.

Reactions: Kazakh015

·
Registered
476 Posts
Any M5board members' cars used in this film? It would be cool to hear the backstory...

http://youtu.be/GbhHoVU8RGo

Sorry it's not an M5 film, but fun to watch none the less.
I know a couple of E9X M3 guys in the film are on M3Post.
Nice and simple well put together video.
Well, since I was in this video with my M6 GC (along with member poleposition in his M5), I can tell you there were members there that I knew . LOL! My credit is on the second line-up of cars. LOL!

Want an amazing experience. I'll post a new thread with this film shoot tomorrow -- going to bed.

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
A very nice video :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Well, since I was in this video with my M6 GC (along with member poleposition in his M5), I can tell you there were members there that I knew . LOL! My credit is on the second line-up of cars. LOL!

Want an amazing experience. I'll post a new thread with this film shoot tomorrow -- going to bed.
That was a great watch, the simplest of ideas. I hope someone important at BMW gets to see it. M4 sounded goooood.

·
Registered
476 Posts
That was a great watch, the simplest of ideas. I hope someone important at BMW gets to see it. M4 sounded goooood.
BMW North America was there, including their top Marketing Exec. His car was also included in the shoot. Great guy!

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
C, wasn't htis done by BMW NA and not that they were just there? I think that's what you said on FB and the post of the video is also BMW NA.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Awesome video! M4 sound great!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Very cool, it was filmed the day before bimmerfest east, in Aberdeen md. I think Chris Forsberg from Formula drift was the driver if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Nice video and glad to hear BMWNA was involved in some way at least.
They were actually the ones who did the shoot, along with their ad agency, Kirshenbaum. I actually work in advertising and BMW is one of my clients, so it was good to see my clients down there, along with their agency. Kirshenbaum does all the BMW Commercials, but the client is always in attendance for the final sign-off before they call it a wrap.

Awesome vid. Anyone know who did the driving? That is some skill!
Chris Forsberg - Top F1 Drifter and Matt Mullins - Chief Instructor BMW Driving School.

C, wasn't htis done by BMW NA and not that they were just there? I think that's what you said on FB and the post of the video is also BMW NA.
Correct. It was done by BMW NA and their ad agency, Kirshenbaum. Since you know what I do for a living T, and the fact that they are one of my clients, this made the day even more special. :)

Very cool, it was filmed the day before bimmerfest east, in Aberdeen md. I think Chris Forsberg from Formula drift was the driver if I remember correctly.
Correct - and... Matt Mullins - Chief Instructor BMW Performance Driving School. Matt is actually the driver for almost all of the BMW commercials you see on TV. He's got a pretty sweet gig. :) Member poleposition and I actually had him as our instructor when we did the school a few of years ago. He had just started with BMW back then.

Reactions: EuroCarFan

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for the inside scoop, C... That's very cool... Now Googling "Mullins drifting E60 M5"

They were actually the ones who did the shoot, along with their ad agency, Kirshenbaum. I actually work in advertising and BMW is one of my clients, so it was good to see my clients down there, along with their agency. Kirshenbaum does all the BMW Commercials, but the client is always in attendance for the final sign-off before they call it a wrap.

Chris Forsberg - Top F1 Drifter and Matt Mullins - Chief Instructor BMW Driving School.

Correct. It was done by BMW NA and their ad agency, Kirshenbaum. Since you know what I do for a living T, and the fact that they are one of my clients, this made the day even more special. :)

Correct - and... Matt Mullins - Chief Instructor BMW Performance Driving School. Matt is actually the driver for almost all of the BMW commercials you see on TV. He's got a pretty sweet gig. :) Member poleposition and I actually had him as our instructor when we did the school a few of years ago. He had just started with BMW back then.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I was there with my E39. 540Wayne had his E39 and there was an E34 which was parked between the two E30 M3s at the beginning of the video. Its owner DKJimmy drove up from Florida to be in the shoot. I posted on the Northeast forum about this but for some reason it never made it to the new posts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts