1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone paint their trim??
Curious what matching Trim/body colors would
look like..

If someone can find or photoshop a Titanium Silver.
It will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
There is a function on the board that rhymes with "search." Actually, if you scroll down to the bottom of this thread, there are relevant links, and a few of them will point you in the right direction.
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
BmwNut said:
There is a function on the board that rhymes with "search." Actually, if you scroll down to the bottom of this thread, there are relevant links, and a few of them will point you in the right direction.
BmwNut, that's actually a good post. I've never noticed the bottom before. And you thought you were trying to annoy someone back for not searching before they post. I recently read OT that you've graduated. Congrats. The first few years suck, but I hope you find something you like.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
Thanks A_ok, it will be a tough few years (student loans and such), but it will be worth it in the end. Too bad pilots start out at $20k a year... grrrrrrr
I was also trying to be somewhat of an arse, but also be helpfull at the same time. Guess that's just me...

·
Registered
311 Posts
I wonder what that is? Rhymes with "search"?
BmwNut said:

·
Registered
168 Posts
E39 MFIVE said:
look like..

If someone can find or photoshop a Titanium Silver.
It will be greatly appreciated.

thanks
Run a search for on the For Sale link for "HRE wheels". "madypop" (I think that's it) has some pix of his Imola beast with the trim painted. It's a nice effect. 5driver

·
Registered
564 Posts
E39 MFIVE said:
look like..thanks
I've seen an imola red 540i with the sport package with body color trim that looked pretty good. I assume that body color trim is part of the sport package.

·
Registered
158 Posts
The 2003 non-M cars have body matched trim (not sure if it's an option). I had a friend at work who had a 2003 525i in silver that had it. Another silver 5 in the same lot didn't. On the silver car at least, I thought the black trim set it apart a little bit.

My M5 is black, so I get it by default ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts