BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow board members,

I just wanted to pass this along to anyone who might benefit from this...

If you're having trouble finding an allocation (i.e. California), my dealer here in North Carolina has an open allocation for November build with early January delivery...at MSRP.

Maybe after January 1, the CCA rebate will be active for the M5?

Regardless of where you live, you could have the car delivered at your local dealer, the Performance Center in SC, or here in North Carolina.

If interested, contact John Johnson at Sale BMW in Kinston, NC.

252-522-3611
[email protected]

John is very knowledgeable and great to deal with...I highly recommend him and the dealership.

Its a small dealer but they were able to get my M5 allocation earlier than expected...coming the first week in November.

If you talk to John, tell him Marc sent you.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
So much for the huge long lists... another example of a production slot without a buyer... Kinda makes me worry about it a bit, a car like this with such little demand. Maybe fuel prices are weighing in as well?

·
Registered
352 Posts
No difference then the E39 in '99 IMHO, this is my 2nd time through the 1st year of the M5.

1st time was in late '99, wanted a an M5, dealers in Northern California had long waiting list and were selling with 10-20K (or more) dealer markups. Got on a M5 mailing list and one of the members had just gotten back from his dealer in NJ and said they had an MSRP slot open ...

I called them up, faxed a CC auth for a deposit, the car was scheduled for production soon so had spec it and fax a purchase agreement back all within a week.

Now with the E60 the same story, called up the same dealer, same deal, will be flying out to NJ (from SF) to pickup my E60 M5 and drive it back, dealer currently estimates end of Nov (just check the BMW/NA status line, it's "scheduled for production with no firm date").

Later,
Brutus

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Re: Anyone need allocation? My dealer has a Nov. build/Jan. delivery available at MSR

Now that would be a nice ride lovelove

brutus said:
Now with the E60 the same story, called up the same dealer, same deal, will be flying out to NJ (from SF) to pickup my E60 M5 and drive it back, dealer currently estimates end of Nov (just check the BMW/NA status line, it's "scheduled for production with no firm date").

1 - 4 of 4 Posts