BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love a set in 19s. I check into OEM, they are 2400ouich. I would love to find some good quality replicas. Thanks!

·
Registered
510 Posts
I think that the wheels I posted are closer to the original Alpina (like the wheel hub), but I don't know the manufacturer. I will ask then if you want, they are like 20min from home :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
That would be great. Its difficult to tell from the photo if they are an accurate representation.

I think that the wheels I posted are closer to the original Alpina (like the wheel hub), but I don't know the manufacturer. I will ask then if you want, they are like 20min from home :)

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The older Alpina design looks great on older cars, not so much on the e39.

The Kopi ones are pretty much a spot on match....but I dont recall ever seeing them making reps of the newest designs.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
LOL, It would be, But no one will even remember this in 6 months.

I love my "E39" plate, but I think "BIWNING" would be great on an M5 lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
The Kopi ones are pretty much a spot on match....but I dont recall ever seeing them making reps of the newest designs.
I agree, if by spot on you mean having one less spoke. All Alpina wheels have 20 spokes; Kopis have 19.

Reactions: M55555

·
Registered
510 Posts
Again, the wheels I posted have 20 spokes, so they are closer to the Alpina ones :p. I'll ask who is the manufacturer during lunch time.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Again, the wheels I posted have 20 spokes, so they are closer to the Alpina ones :p. I'll ask who is the manufacturer during lunch time.

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
189 Posts
before I bought the M5, I also test-drove a 1974 2002 tii that had a swapped-out 88 M3 S14 engine and replica Alpina wheels-- they looked chwet! I agree that Alpina wheels look better on older models.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts