BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Any brand name exhaust will have their logo engraved on the tips.

Here it looks to me like those could be aftermarket quad tips. Putting up a video of the sound will also help. Check if the resonators/cats are still in place.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Batth M6,

Thanks for the reply. The cats are still on. The secondary cats are still on. the next muffler/resonator is a straight pipe. Will try to post but a little challenged being that I am by myself.. Maybe when my son visits I will enlist him in helping me make a video. The sound is deep and loud. I love it and the zing of the v10. What made you go with a Valentine detector vs. a Blinder?

Mahalo,
2007M6Coupe

·
Registered
657 Posts
Batth M6,
What made you go with a Valentine detector vs. a Blinder?
I chose V1 because of its really good reviews and the fact that it gives you the number of threats and the direction they're coming from.

I'd say its reliable and accurate. So far, saved me over $800 in tickets. :)

As far as price, you can get it for $400 compared to other expensive $700+ blinders such as M47.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you for the reply on the Valentine.

Also thanks for the reply on Agency Power - I don't think they are Agencies as the mufflers are more oval than round and they definitely do not have the valves. They must be just the tips..

Mahalo,
2007M6coupe!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're right, they look like Magna flow as they are dual walled but the tips on my car are also perforated.. thank you for the response.

Yes, the M6 v10 is a great vehicle - if not one of my best. She de-throwned my Corvette ZR1!. She is FUN!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts