BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
vin is WBSDE9344CF93091

It is an 03 sterling w/ 43,858 on the clock. asking 27.9 which is a bit high imho unless there are records and no stories. It is located in PA @ Wyoming Valley BMW. Listed on autotrader.

I will be looking at this next week and would appreciate any knowledge that someone who frequents the board may have.

This could be a cherry or a dog right from the auction for all I know at this point. I will get an indy ppi for sure and any recommendations in the Scranton, Wilkes-Barre area would be a huge help. I hope to use the ppi in working on the price a bit.
I am on a mission like many other new board members and just want to keep from getting ripped off while pursuing the car I have always wanted. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I had been looking at the car, never saw it in person, but didnt like the decklid spoiler on it but I guess thats a nit but based on that never felt like driving all the way up there for an in person look. Dont think its an auction car bet its a trade. If your seriously interested have them send you the DCS before you make the trip. Let us know how it turns out at least carfax is clean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts