BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be transforming my current setup into a custom dynomax exhaust. I would need to replace the mufflers, put in the new exhaust tips, and remove the resonators. If anyone knows of a good shop please let me know. I reside in Scarsdale.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Not a muffler shop, but Bimmers Only in Bedford, NY did a great job installing my Tubi exhaust. Ask to speak with Graham and tell him what you want to do. 914/241-1084

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
*Update*

Just spoke to Graham and unfortunately his shop does not do mandrel bent tubing, which I specifically need for my project. Thanks anyway for the heads up EdP.

Does anyone else know of any other shops that specialize in what I want to do? Maybe even a hot rod shop?

·
Registered
463 Posts
I think there's a speed/porsche shop in CT, near Greenwich, but I've only heard of them second-hand and don't remember the name. You might try calling John Burgess (parts/Dinan) or Bernard (service) at Greenwich BMW and asking them if they know the place or could recommend someone else. In NJ, there's Rogue Engineering - they probably could do it, I've been there and like them.

Good luck.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
EdP said:
I think there's a speed/porsche shop in CT, near Greenwich, but I've only heard of them second-hand and don't remember the name. You might try calling John Burgess (parts/Dinan) or Bernard (service) at Greenwich BMW and asking them if they know the place or could recommend someone else. In NJ, there's Rogue Engineering - they probably could do it, I've been there and like them.

Good luck.
Thanks for your concern. I really appreciate it buddy .:cheers:

I was able to locate a place in the Bronx that specializes in exhaust systems and performs mandrel tubing. The company is called "City Muffler" off of Jerome Avenue. I will keep you posted with how that goes. I should be going their either tomorrow or Thursday.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts