BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the SoCal guys had their meet and group drive, I was wondering if the Bay Area members are interested in doing the same, maybe plus a BBQ afterwards? Maybe up Mt. Hamilton? If you guys are down for this meet, go ahead and lets plan it out. :cool2:

·
10,458 Posts
i'm always up for something like this! It's been a while since our last bay area meet, so good timing.
Mike

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome! Who else is in? :wroom:

·
Registered
445 Posts
I am interest but will be pretty tied up for the next couple weekends.

·
Registered
50 Posts
///M5_Madman said:
Well, the SoCal guys had their meet and group drive, I was wondering if the Bay Area members are interested in doing the same, maybe plus a BBQ afterwards? Maybe up Mt. Hamilton? If you guys are down for this meet, go ahead and lets plan it out. :cool2:
Geez, what's wrong with this? :sad1: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56495

AND we will be going to Mt. Hamilton after the meet, tour, tasting and lunch.
I'm sorry it's not just E39 M5's, but there will be some nice rides there, E12's, E28's, E34's, E39's and E60's.

This is the 2nd annual 5 series get together and we had a great time last year.

I hope you will join us and I can send you guys (///M5_Madman & mottati) the "official" Evite too.
Email Keith at [email protected], I'm located in Pleasanton. :M5thumbs:

Thanks,

Keith :wroom:

·
10,458 Posts
Wish i could but saturdays in august in my office are just too busy to take off too many, i'm already out for monterey historics.... Wente is a really scenic place too.
Keith said:
I hope you will join us and I can send you guys (///M5_Madman & mottati) the "official" Evite too.

Thanks,

·
Banned
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Keith said:
Geez, what's wrong with this? :sad1: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=56495

AND we will be going to Mt. Hamilton after the meet, tour, tasting and lunch.
I'm sorry it's not just E39 M5's, but there will be some nice rides there, E12's, E28's, E34's, E39's and E60's.

This is the 2nd annual 5 series get together and we had a great time last year.

Thanks,

Hi Keith, didn't mean to hijack your meet. I musta missed that thread.

·
Registered
50 Posts
///M5_Madman said:
Hi Keith, didn't mean to hijack your meet. I musta missed that thread.
Oh no, no hijack here, I was just hoping you guys could join some of us lowly NON Mguys, as well as some E28, E34 and E39 M5 guys.

PM me if want an Evite.

Keith

·
Registered
626 Posts
madman, you and me think alike. you can't have a meet without me. let's do it. pm me and lets work out the details. lately i have been going to M3 meets because of lack of M5 meets.

emperor

btw - i am planning the dyno meet for early august, so look for my post soon.

emperor

:M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev: :M5rev:

·
Registered
212 Posts
I'll be racing at Infineon that weekend. If anyone wants to get together Saturday evening let me know.:cheers:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts