BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gents,

The guy who I brought three E39 M5's from in Germany called me Wednesday to offer me 2 allocation slots for "imported" E60 M5 with the following spec.

Black/Silverstone & Black/Black
Extended V/Command
Bluetooth
Hi-Fi LOGIC 7
Sunprotect Glass
SunBlinds

I will get these in March. I've also got my UK one coming from UK main dealer in May.

If anyone in the UK on this board wants one of the imported M5's send me a private message and I'll put you in touch with my friend in Germany. The cost in sterling would be £55k excluding the VAT and delivery.

My E55 Brabus arrived this week, its at the dealer but I've sold it yesterday to another dealer since I didn't realise the M5 would come so soon. No loss since I got it at list minus 25% in fact I made 10k :)

·
Registered
675 Posts
a friend of mine has offered me his m5 due for early delivery,with the M6 and 997tt on order I have no interest ,so if anyone wants this one let me know.(Is a UK car)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Are they LHD or RHD? Are they list price or is there a premium?

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
Ghufran said:
I will get these in March. I've also got my UK one coming from UK main dealer in May.
Ghufran,

The only way you will get one in May is if they are letting you have their demo car whioch is highly unlikely as BMW GB insist the dealer uses them for a minimum of 3 months. The earliest customer cars in the UK are July/August.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No premium - both RHD. The total cost including VAT would be almost what you would pay for a UK supplied car. Not sure what the USED value would be.

John,

My dealer did say May but obviously yours is saying something else. Whenever it is I am the first after the demo car.

·
Registered
383 Posts
JohnH said:
Ghufran,

The only way you will get one in May is if they are letting you have their demo car whioch is highly unlikely as BMW GB insist the dealer uses them for a minimum of 3 months. The earliest customer cars in the UK are July/August.
I saw the dealer system yesterday and the first customer car at the dealer in Cardiff is due for July, but it's not the first customer car in the group. Not sure exactly what dealreship within the group it is but I think it's the Park Lane dealership that has the customer car for expected May delivery.

I know for sure the demo is expected mid April delivery in Cardiff, well as much as we can trust the info form the production line planning system at the factory and the actual transportation of the car, remember the ferry full of new BMW's that sunk a few years back. I know that when I set up the data connections to the Smart production line mainframe it was never more than 2 days either side for production forcasting, but the actual arrival of the cars would be between a few weeks to 2 months after production.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts