BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
I've owned an e39 528i a while back. I'm used to the interior and body work to look for. But for e39 m5 I wanted to see how a well kept one should ride and feel before I purchased it. A Ppi won't capture the nuance of the car.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Well I have bilstiens coilovers, so it's stiffer but I run them close to stock height , other than that it's stock and well sorted. You're more then welcome to check it out if it help you, decide and get a feel for things.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well I have bilstiens coilovers, so it's stiffer but I run them close to stock height , other than that it's stock and well sorted. You're more then welcome to check it out if it help you, decide and get a feel for things.
Ok great, where are you located? I appreciate it

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
108 Posts
Whats up guys, I have E60 M5 and haven't met anyone driving M in my town except a friend of mine. I don't see any activities and not a lot of M meets in this area(north jersey). It would be great to meet and discuss about our cars.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Northern NJ here with an e63 M6 and have a buddy with an e60 M5, we’d like to attend some meet ups and meet some fellow M enthusiasts.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Got the M5 back on the road. I'm in WPlains, NY and CT area. See ya'll around!

·
Registered
67 Posts
E mail me if anyone wants to get a meetup going. CT, MA, TRI state area. I would like to get a buch of M's together for a cruse, talking, group photos!! The nice weather is right around the corner.

Richku1 at comcast dot net.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
damn, im going to the NY autoshow that day with the wifey to research a new family car. Keep letting us know when events are that M5B people are going to!

·
Registered
16 Posts
No i havent been there before but always seen the clips from Instagram, but I see your drive is a little far..so no worries if you're not up for the trip for this meet. It's only the beginning.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts