BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I´m going to Seattle/Vancouver Island next week and wanted to pick up
some parts for my M3 (and possibly M5) while I´m in the US.

Is there a dealer/shop in Seattle that accepts online orders and could deliver
to my company's Seattle office??? Good prices would not hurt.... :)

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
If you have some lead time why not order from getBMWparts.com or autohausaz.com and have the order shipped to the Seattle address? 99% chance of it being cheaper than buying anywhere locally, plus you can skip the 9%+ sales tax that WA charges.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Hey BT

I'm in Gig Harbor (south of Seattle). I get parts from AutohausAZ, pretty cheap and prompt service, getBMWparts is good as well, but they don't stock very much. What are you looking for?

Aftermarket stuff you can work with Brecus (aaron's a board member and is in Spokane, just a day shipping from Seattle...)

Let me know if I can help...

Jamie

·
Registered
273 Posts
+1 on autopartsaz.com. They are about the cheapest, although they don't have a wide parts selection. Sometimes I will check out bavauto.com as well. GetBMWParts seems to have a wide selection, although it seems that they don't have the best pricing anymore, and their shipping is confusing unlike vendors that offer free ground shipping on most items over a certain amount.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
good luck, if you're close to Wallingford and like good food, try Joule. Korean/French fusion. Sounds funky, but is DELICIOUS!
Thanks - I will be visiting the local subsidiary of the company I work for, they are
located close to Elliott Bay Marina. Not too far from Joule.

Now, is there a big computer store nearby that you could recommend???? :haha:

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Frye's electronics is down in Renton, probably the biggest electronic stores. There are Best Buy's all over the place. Depends on what you're looking for. Computers etc... Best buy is probably good, If you're looking for resistors etc... Frye's is a better bet.

Just search Frye's Electronics Renton if that's what your looking for and it will pop right up...

I may still order computers etc... from Amazon or something and have it delivered, probably cheaper.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the info :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
any time have fun...
I´ll try to squeese some in but it´s a work trip - also going up to Vancouver Island,
going to be a 9 hour trip by car/ferry. Hope I get a reasonable nice rental :haha:

Going to drive through Blaine where I was an exchange student back in 86/87, will
be interesting to see how it´s changed.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Where are you headed on Vancouver Island that's 9 hours from Seattle? Vancouver, BC is only about 3.5 total? Are you going to Nanaimo or something? Too bad you don't have your beast here, although it probably doesn't compare to racing Mr X on the autobahn...

:flag::goldcup:

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Where are you headed on Vancouver Island that's 9 hours from Seattle? Vancouver, BC is only about 3.5 total? Are you going to Nanaimo or something? Too bad you don't have your beast here, although it probably doesn't compare to racing Mr X on the autobahn...

:flag::goldcup:
A place called Port Hardy. map24.com tells me it´s 9 hours, maybe it´s not accurate.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts