BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are thinking of putting a drive together...gotta get my car back on the road. Any interest?

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We will be meeting at Santa fe BMW at 9 on the 25th. I believe we will be going up around taos.
So far it sounds like a good turn out

·
Registered
47 Posts
Is this a BMWCCA event? I tried to make it to the last CCA drive, just simply too busy. Maybe this time....
Sam

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it is not an offical bmw cca...just myself and another E39 M from this board and an E60 M...then trying to gather some others. I think a Z3 M roadster, a 335, maybe some others. I did however let the CCA pres know via email today.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
just as info...
we are meeting at Santa Fe BMW at 9:00 with a 9:30 departure.
There will be a group coming from the south...we will be meeting at exit 242 in Bernalillo. There is a gas station/Burger king there around 8:00 and we will be leaving for Santa Fe at 8:15.
Bring your gmrs radios (motorola talkabouts) for communication!!!! Get 'em cleaned up guys!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sorry I missed out. How was it? I ended up going to Santa Fe a bit later and chose the back way...much more twisty and fun. Maybe next time we'll do that route.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We missed you. It was fun. We went up through taos and angelfire the back ways about 250 miles. We had 3 e39 m's come

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Fumando we'll be planning another drive here shortly, maybe toward the end of July or early August. Want me to keep you informed? We generally do a 200-300 mile trip all in, from Los Alamos.. coming from Abq would make it a touch longer but I think you would have fun!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Yes. Please do. That sounds great. I love that drive. I don't mind spending time in my beast, so any drive is worthwhile!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
4 Participants
Lancefitzgiben
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing